What Are You Waiting On? (Surround Only)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL! And, I'm waiting on this one.....

1577721164787.png

Well im STILL waiting on a shipping notice from Grooves Inc on my DV order placed on Dec 7th for guess who american woman/share the land & Herbie Hancock Sextant :(

W
Well im STILL waiting on a shipping notice from Grooves Inc on my DV order placed on Dec 7th for guess who american woman/share the land & Herbie Hancock Sextant :(
We all know that the holiday season can cause shipping delays but that’s a bit extreme. Heck, I ordered a batch of 6 from Watford the day after they were announced and I received all of them two days ago.

Waiting for two Vocalion sacds BJ Stephenson and The Guess Who, and picking up my Basement Tapes SACD tomorrow from my favourite used CD store.

LOL! And, I'm waiting on this one.....

View attachment 44925
I'm curious - I assume this is from Acoustic Sounds? And did they already charge your C.C. for the Pre-Order?
I was going to order a few today to get free shipping (Including AYE) but it says the Backorder doesn't apply for free shipping on check out and they don't take PayPal with Pre-Orders either- :unsure:

I'm curious - I assume this is from Acoustic Sounds? And did they already charge your C.C. for the Pre-Order?
I was going to order a few today to get free shipping (Including AYE) but it says the Backorder doesn't apply for free shipping on check out and they don't take PayPal with Pre-Orders either- :unsure:

No, Music Direct. March 2018!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And.....I still don't have my Riverside disc from Burning Shed!! It shipped sooner than Tull did...yet I received Tull. I've never had music lost in the mail...is it possible this one is lost? What good would it be for me to contact them? I didn't use tracking....

View attachment 44923
Well, anyway, I went ahead and sent them an email.
If they can help they will, but sadly without tracking they won't know where it is/was :( with luck it gets returned to them and they can re-send. It happened to me with 4 Tangerine Dream Stereo SACDs from CDJapan which I had sent without tracking, took a few months though

• Sad
Reactions: GOS
My 6 Vocalion SACD's are out for delivery today! Awesome......I also saw in another thread that Clement says his Riverside disc has not showed up yet either. Seems odd that a disc that was shipped earlier from same vendor than the Tull set is not here yet. Clement and I both live in Illinois. Hmmmmm

Still waiting for the latest Guess Who from DV. I didn't add the tracking so I have no idea where it could be. 😭
Not to sound like a smarty pants....but with DV, I always add tracking as it only adds a dollar or something trivial like that. But, I guess I wasn't smarty pants enough to add tracking to my missing Riverside disc from Shed.

Not to sound like a smarty pants....but with DV, I always add tracking as it only adds a dollar or something trivial like that. But, I guess I wasn't smarty pants enough to add tracking to my missing Riverside disc from Shed.
Well my order is with Amazon US (Nov. 2nd) and they're not even showing a release date, so IDK; anywhere to re-order this in the US with immediate fulfillment?

I’m still waiting on my Dutton order of:

Blood, Sweat & Tears - Mirror Image & New City [SACD Hybrid Multi-channel]
> Quantity: 1
> Unit Price: £11.99
The Guess Who - Wheatfield Soul & Canned Wheat [SACD Hybrid Multi-channel]
> Unit Price: £11.99
Buddy Miles: Booger Bear & Carlos Santana and Buddy Miles: Live! [SACD Hybrid Multi-channel]
> Unit Price: £19.99
Argent - In Deep & Nexus & Ring of Hands [SACD Hybrid Multi-channel / Stereo]
> Unit Price: £19.99

All shipped 12/27/2019.

Back