What Are You Waiting On? (Surround Only)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sadly, I am still waiting for my 6 Dec. Dutton Vocalion discs. On the up side Simon from DV said if I still haven't received them by post Monday DV will reship them for me, thanks also to Steelydave for his assist in this issue (Whadda couple o' Guy!)...WooHoo!
On the other upside I am waiting for Renaissance-Turn of the Cards and APP-Ammonia Avenue (y)also a big WooHoo!

I'm waiting on a pre-order announcement for a new Pineapple Thief album (with 5.1, of course!). Last November, Bruce talked of a probable release date in May...

Bring it!

I'm awaiting the announcement of the 2020 big box of IN THE COURT OF THE CRIMSON KING.

Other than that, a double Hawkwind CD, SPACE RITUAL, having acquired their first two (not to mention the 5.1 that came out a while back).

I'm waiting on Porcupine Tree In Absentia, APP's Ammonia Avenue blu ray, Marillion Script for a Jester's Tear Deluxe Edition, Renaissance Turn of the Cards, Nick Mason's Saucerful of Secrets Live the Roundhouse, Rick Wakeman & The English Ensemble The Red Planet. Most of these are coming out at the end of March and beginning of April, right now it seems so far away. Right now I got Frankie Valli singing in my head, "so close, so close and yet so far"

Not actual recorded music, but currently waiting on an Ortofon 2M Blue to put the finishing touches on my updated Hi-Fi setup...

Onn turntable
2M Blue
acrylic platter matte
Nobsound NS-10P tube amp
Logitech 50W speaker

Not actual recorded music, but currently waiting on an Ortofon 2M Blue to put the finishing touches on my updated Hi-Fi setup...

Onn turntable
2M Blue
acrylic platter matte
Nobsound NS-10P tube amp
Logitech 50W speaker
Hello Sonicjamesdean. Welcome to the QQ forum
Sounds like a nice setup !

Just ordered one of these!
Capture.JPG

Pre-Ordered Renaissance Turn of the Cards from Amazon.ca

Ordered from Amazon.uk, Bob Marley Legend BRD, Gentle Giant Power and the Glory BRD and Gentle Giant Interview DVD-V

My R&R in June (a new job) so I can catch up on all of these releases that I missed while underemployed. Good thing I can't spend much money where I am so my credit card can take BIG hit in a couple of months.

As an aside, I really do appreciate this site.

Back