What Are You Waiting On? (Surround Only)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Karajan — 9 Symphonies (1963) on BluRay. Amazon says they have 12 copies, but mine has been delayed for over 10 days. Today I sent a query via the amazon chat system, but they said it’ll take Amazon-UK (the seller) 2 days to respond. Maybe it’s this Coronavirus thing, affecting the supply chain or postal system.

The Bob Dylan reggae dualdisc I just ordered.seeingvit mentioned here jogged my memory that I wanted it. Shipped already.

After hearing the Amazon Alexa commercial that features the Ace song "How Long" I realized I didn't own any Ace music. So I ordered a three fer of Ace "Five-A-Side / Time For Another / No Strings"
ace five a side +.jpg

Good lord, so complicated. So, 10 days ago, or so, I placed order for Renassaince, (spelling?) and Ammonia Avenue. Then, IMportCD offered 10% off.....so I cancel that order...replace order with Renassaince, Ammonia and Jester! All with 10% off. Yeah, I spent more money...but I feel better about getting 10% off on all.

Yippie

Looks like it’s going to be a long wait for any new releases through Amazon as they are not accepting deliveries to their warehouse of any vinyl/cd to make room for essential supplies:(

• Wow
Reactions: PK
Let’s see...
Toilet paper, sanitizer, butter, carnitas, an end to my retirement money bleeding out by the buckets full, and Ammonia Avenue. :)
Not terrible shortages here in the KC area. You just have to look somewhere besides Walmart. Target onlin order & pick up works great.

My profit sharing & 401k was quite generous at the physicians's I worked at. Tax sheltered roll over to a fixed lifetime annuity. My wife was a school nurse for many years & the teachers union had a good retirement set up. So we aren't rich, gotta think twice before getting new carpet etc but it is a very stable income. I know how people feel the pain when hard earned investments turn to devestments. It was hard enough coming back from 2008.

Edit: the only thing I'm waiting on is for Covid 19 to go away.

Not terrible shortages here in the KC area. You just have to look somewhere besides Walmart. Target onlin order & pick up works great.

My profit sharing & 401k was quite generous at the physicians's I worked at. Tax sheltered roll over to a fixed lifetime annuity. My wife was a school nurse for many years & the teachers union had a good retirement set up. So we aren't rich, gotta think twice before getting new carpet etc but it is a very stable income. I know how people feel the pain when hard earned investments turn to devestments. It was hard enough coming back from 2008.

Edit: the only thing I'm waiting on is for Covid 19 to go away.
Notice the smiley face at the end of my post? The main point here is we’ll be fine as long as that damned little monster bug doesn’t catch up to us (and hopefully still OK if it does.) Plenty of folks all over the world haven’t got the comfort and support that we have here. A time to reflect, give thanks to what we do have , and think about giving to those who are less fortunate. This is a world problem, we must physically distance our selves from others to slow this thing. I just hope our science is up to the task, or this could be a long fight; and pray that we learn what’s important from this experience, as it most assuredly won’t be the last one we get hit with.

Notice the smiley face at the end of my post? The main point here is we’ll be fine as long as that damned little monster bug doesn’t catch up to us (and hopefully still OK if it does.) Plenty of folks all over the world haven’t got the comfort and support that we have here. A time to reflect, give thanks to what we do have , and think about giving to those who are less fortunate. This is a world problem, we must physically distance our selves from others to slow this thing. I just hope our science is up to the task, or this could be a long fight; and pray that we learn what’s important from this experience, as it most assuredly won’t be the last one we get hit with.
Dang, Reverend Pupster you are soo well spoken!

My order of Renaissance Turn of the Cards deluxe has shipped from AmazonUK. I was going to cancel this forgot and they have shipped it before the release date.
Im already going to be soon busy listening to the Faces 5 cd set that is on its way to me.....
Oh well.....

Back