What Are You Waiting On? (Surround Only)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My order of Renaissance Turn of the Cards deluxe has shipped from AmazonUK. I was going to cancel this forgot and they have shipped it before the release date.
Im already going to be soon busy listening to the Faces 5 cd set that is on its way to me.....
Oh well.....
(y) The Faces 1970-75 box is great

Got these today, Eye in the Sky ($21), Best of James Gang ($29) and a new Quadio Chicago Transit Authority ($25)
P_20200320_175812.jpg

I know this an audio forum but I just got shipping notification from Target for Star Wars The Rise of Skywalker 4k.
For some reason Amazon does not have it.

I got the shipped notice last night from ImportCD. Much to my surprise, I ordered Ammonia Avenue twice! Back to my old tricks. lmao
Looks like the price went up a few pennies from my January order...

1585920962172.png

1585921000559.png

THE MONKEES LIVE – THE MIKE & MICKY SHOW. Just a regular CD but I had to have it. Hoping for a BluRay, or at least a DVD, video down the road.

I got the shipped notice last night from ImportCD. Much to my surprise, I ordered Ammonia Avenue twice! Back to my old tricks. lmao

View attachment 48630

View attachment 48631
You rubbed off on me -- awaiting two T. Rex ELECTRIC WARRIOR sacds, one each from Music Direct and Mofi. Fine. Better than none!

Sadly, my Marillion "Jester" is indefinite from Amazon UK :( .

• Haha
Reactions: GOS

View attachment 48630

View attachment 48631
Just the kind of thing I do - and way too often. Short attention span theater. . .

My son had a giftcard for spotify so I have been checking out albums to see if I like them enough to buy them. I started with Steven wilson 5.1 discs and ended up ordering the following blurays...... grace for drowning, to the bone and hand cannot erase. One of the reasons I ordered is they were all about $15 each. I also had a gift card for amazon for $20 and wanted to use it on the amonia avenue br but It wasn't available. I began getting worried that Amazon might not offer the stand alone br and it might be hard to get. Well, I used my giftcard on 2 of the wilson discs and ordered Amonia Avenue from import cds. I had to go to ebay to get the "grace" stand alone bluray because amazon did not have it. I also ordered the 5.1 birdsong blurays directly from their website and really like both. I better quit listening to spotify.

Back