What Are You Waiting On? (Surround Only)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello QQ member @The56Kid recommended:
shopping.jpeg

Clearly not a pre-order , but I'm running a bit behind:

Product ID: CDSML8574
Product Name: Earth, Wind & Fire - Spirit & That's the Way of the World [SACD Hybrid Multi-channel]
Quantity: 1
Unit Price: £11.99
--------------------------
Product ID: CDSML8561
Product Name: MFSB - Philadelphia Freedom & Summertime [SACD Hybrid Multi-channel / Stereo]
Product ID: CDSML8566
Product Name: The O'Jays - Survival & Family Reunion [SACD Hybrid Multi-channel]
Product ID: CDSML8571
Product Name: Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes - Black and Blue & Wake Up Everybody [SACD Hybrid Multi-channel]
Order Total : £47.96
Shipping : £8.50
Grand Total : £56.46

Last edited:
Waiting on a dvd; New Order - A Collection. Just for some 5.1.
And also based on the recommended list; Robert Cray Dualdisc.
Thinking about Primus dvd collection just to hear Wynona's Big Brown Beaver in 5.1.

The Mothers 1970. The Mothers 1970. Release date June 26, 2020. Lots of unreleased tracks from the Flo & Eddie period. Admittedly, the Flo & Eddie period is not my favorite group of Mothers primarily due to the over abundance of bathroom lyrics, but still a must have for me. Bullmoose has it for $45.97 while Amazon has it listed for $50.99. Went with Bullmoose.
1590522120654.png

The Mothers 1970. The Mothers 1970. Release date June 26, 2020. Lots of unreleased tracks from the Flo & Eddie period. Admittedly, the Flo & Eddie period is not my favorite group of Mothers primarily due to the over abundance of bathroom lyrics, but still a must have for me. Bullmoose has it for $45.97 while Amazon has it listed for $50.99. Went with Bullmoose.
View attachment 51691

I was seriously considering getting this.

Waiting on Abbey Road 50th Anniversary Blu Ray disc only, EWF Spirit/Thats the Way of the World and Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes Black and Blue/Wake up Everybody, SACD's. Other than Ammonia Avenue(awesome listen) I haven't purchased any multi channel discs in awhile. Excited to get back into it.

These three in particular, the first two multichannel, as well as Dylan's SACD 5.1 of BLOOD ON THE TRACKS (recently discovered that I had the MoFi version, which -- as to be expected -- sounded great but was not multi <grrr>). I wonder if the seller is on this forum, hmmm. . . . .

Attachments

• tacet.jpg
    tacet.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 287
  • bebop.jpg
    bebop.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 288
  • moyo.jpg
    moyo.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 282
A fairly long list,

Rick Wakeman: The Red Planet, signed, I have cancelled it after hearing there will be no surround mix and got back:
"Your cancellation request has been received and the seller, Rick Wakeman: The Red Planet, has been contacted"
but I still get updates on it's release date and no refund so I think I will be receiving this one whether I want it or not.

Steven Wilson: The Future Bites Deluxe Boxset
Be-Bop Deluxe: Axe Victim, Limited Edition Deluxe Boxset
Devin Townsend: Empath The Ultimate Edition
Kansas: The Absence of Presence
Be-Bop Deluxe: Axe Victim, Limited Edition Deluxe Boxset
Barclay James Harvest And Other Short Stories, Remastered & Expanded Box
Magenta : Masters of Illusion V.I.P. Edition ( Inc. The Lost Reel CD)

And this non surround release: Lonely Robot: Feelings Are Good

Back