What Are You Waiting On? (Surround Only)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waiting on DV to come up with some new titles in QUAD! Sounds like it won't be until 2021. Here is a post on Facebook...

1608742931129.png

Well, with Amazon's low price guarantee, you might end up getting the best price by the time it's released! And you'll definitely get it faster!
I only order from Amazon for a couple of reasons. Easy returns & fast shipping (Prime Member). I don’t care paying full price because I like to enrich Jeff Bezos because he does so many wonderful things for our society.

I took advantage of the Deepdiscount 15% off SALE to lower my price on Year of the Cat ($48.02) and pre-order Drastic Plastic ($55.36). Oh, and i slipped in The Revenant ($9.94) after watching Ryuichi Sakamoto: Coda. And let's not forget FREE SHIPPING!
View attachment 60826

Too bad the NATIVE UHD4K version of the Revenant is so damn expensive, Clem. It's a doozy in 4K! I ordered Tremors in 4K, The newly restored Warner Archives CURSE of FRANKENSTEIN, Frank Perry's DIARY OF A MAD HOUSEWIFE and the Native UHD4K of Brandon Cronenberg's THE POSSESSOR!

Thanks for the heads~up on DD's 15% off, Herr Clem!

com·rade
/ˈkämˌrad,ˈkämrəd/

noun

1. a companion who shares one's activities or is a fellow member of an organization.
I just cancelled my YOTC pre-order with Cherry Red(did I break their 🍒? Nah, they’ve gotten cancellations before🤔) and placed a pre-order with Deep Discounts (or was it Dunkin‘ Donuts?). Thanks again comrade(otherwise known as the All American Boy from the land of GOS - a variation on the land of Oz!).

Back