What Are You Waiting On? (Surround Only)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Future Bites
The Year of the Cat
Stage Fright
and

1609282630762.png

PETE NAMLOOK
Air V + Jeux Dangereux

Well that was interesting. I have never heard of Namlook before so that means everyone knows about his music except me. He died young but 135 albums is his legacy. Wow!

On a personal note I find my patience is shorter than it used to be for slow ambient music. I used to do a lot of Tangerine Dream, Eno, Glass but I guess my attention span is too short now days.

Edit: Is this stereo or a surround disc you're waiting on?

Well that was interesting. I have never heard of Namlook before so that means everyone knows about his music except me. He died young but 135 albums is his legacy. Wow!

On a personal note I find my patience is shorter than it used to be for slow ambient music. I used to do a lot of Tangerine Dream, Eno, Glass but I guess my attention span is too short now days.

Edit: Is this stereo or a surround disc you're waiting on?
This one
https://www.discogs.com/Air-Air-V-Jeux-Dangereux/release/863782
Not sure, but believe this may be the first Namlook I've pulled the trigger on :unsure: And this actually sounds a little more Pop Up-tempo for Pete if I'm not mistaken.

*watch out for the Bots; I hear the silent ones can be deadly (especially in an elevator)...

Jane Ira Bloom - Sixteen Sunsets CD (couldn’t find the blu-ray)

Ray Thomas - Words And Music CD/DVD

The thread “King Crimson—List Your Top 5” reminded me of all the holes in my KC collection. So I had to fill them with:
Thrak - CD/DVDA
Red - CD/DVDA
Island - CD/DVD
Starless And Bible Black - CD/DVDA

Al Stewart - Year Of The Cat 3CD/DVD

Be Bop Deluxe Axe Victim arrived yesterday so that leaves the Spooky Tooth and Focus boxes as the only outstanding/in transit orders

Correction, Spooky Tooth arrived a few minutes ago from Grooves Inc, shipped Nov.22 from the Netherlands

Focus is the last one.
I better get busy and order something else LOL

Back