What Are You Waiting On? (Surround Only)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm - just occured to me that I don't know if my payment info is right on Music Direct. Went to my account. Where do you add payment info? I can't find it anywhere....

FYI, call them DIRECT @ 1~800~449~8333

Tell em 4 ears sent ya!

And my feline Little NAS sends her regards to Lamar and Diablo!

Reactions: GOS
Hmmm - just occured to me that I don't know if my payment info is right on Music Direct. Went to my account. Where do you add payment info? I can't find it anywhere....

I put my info in at the time of purchase -- when I called a year ago, I asked to update my card (which needed it), and the customer rep did it for me.

Surprising how quickly you get a response from their 800 number!

I put my info in at the time of purchase -- when I called a year ago, I asked to update my card (which needed it), and the customer rep did it for me.

Surprising how quickly you get a response from their 800 number!
OK, so very oddly....there is no section where you can store card information?? I don't see it anyway.

I believe others may have mentioned this happening to them as well. I did not accept MusicVaultz offer to refund my money on the John Lennon - Gimme Some Truth set and said, "I'll wait." No email or notice of any kind and yesterday I see a refund in my bank account. I'm sort of guessing I need to go somewhere else if I want the set...

Well, since Vienna arrived today (11 days from Amazon France, not bad) nothing.
Can’t imagine that will last long, need to think about where and when to order Drastic Plastic and Year of the Cat

I would love to have Creedence Gold in Quad, Steely Dan's Can't Buy a Thrill, Countdown to Ecstacy or Pretzel Logic, John Denver's Poems, Prayers & Promises, Cat Stevens' Tea for the Tillerman & Teaser & the Firecat, Joe Walsh's The Smoker You Drink the Player You Get and Frank Zappa's Apostrophy/Overnight Sensation. All are listed as 8-Track Quad releases.

No, it's not surround. Do we have a what choo waiting on for non surround stuff?

1611271901539.png

1. Stevie Ray Vaughn - Texas Flood MFSL One Step (originally planned for Oct 2020 release)
2. DSOTM - Analog Productions SACD (15 months overdue now)
3. Original UK Press of Achtung Baby - purchased through DISCOG's right before COVID in Feb 2020 . . . German international shipping remains closed to this day for AU (only letters and documents allowed).

sigh

Expensive morning.
Mott the Hoople • The Hoople, All the Young Dudes & Mott
Burton Cummings • Burton Cummings, My Own Way to Rock & Dream of a Child
Bachman-Turner Overdrive & Bachman-Turner Overdrive II
Billy Paul - 360 Degrees of Billy Paul & War of the Gods
Billy Paul - Live in Europe
Herbie Hancock - Sextant
LTE3 CD/BR
Gamera The Heisei Era
Gamera The Showa Era
80# of grain to kick off the 2021 brewing season

I'm currently waiting on:

Steven Wilson - The Future Bites Deluxe Boxset
Transatlantic - The Absolute Universe - Blu-Ray Edition
Be Bop Deluxe: Drastic Plastic, 4CD/2DVD
Al Stewart: Year Of The Cat, 3CD/1DVD
Liquid Tension Experiment - LTE3
I am waiting on the SW box also, isn't it being released any day now?

Expensive morning.
Mott the Hoople • The Hoople, All the Young Dudes & Mott
Burton Cummings • Burton Cummings, My Own Way to Rock & Dream of a Child
Bachman-Turner Overdrive & Bachman-Turner Overdrive II
Billy Paul - 360 Degrees of Billy Paul & War of the Gods
Billy Paul - Live in Europe
Herbie Hancock - Sextant
LTE3 CD/BR
Gamera The Heisei Era
Gamera The Showa Era
80# of grain to kick off the 2021 brewing season

Whats on the Brew menu ? You growing your own ?......hops, that is . Always loved Labor Day. Hop Harvest and brew fest at my good friends house.

Belgian Strong Dark Ale first. $84 bill due to the cost of 3 lbs of Belgian Candi (can't get enough of that D180) but that still works out to $2.40 a bomber so great price.
Following that will probably be a quick turnaround Irish Red, ESB and then the sit until next spring English Barleywine.
I grew Columbus for a few years, suprisingly easy to do with a custom built trellice, but I took it out to sell the house, then COVID, so no hops and I have yet to move; hopefully this spring.

Back