What Are You Waiting On? (Surround Only)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On Jan 27th I placed an order for Yello ;Point with JPC. Estimated arrival date was Feb 7th. But it was delivered early. Or was it?

Yesterday I saw the tracking details that DHL had delivered it my local USPS location & it was out for delivery to me that day. When I was out walking my pups the mail carrier came by & my wife saw her, opened the door, & hand to hand received the mail. There was no disc. But my e mail said the order was delivered to mail box at 1pm. Uh oh.

The mail carrier was already out of my neighborhood so I planned to ask them about it today. It is very unusual but zero mail came today & I missed the carrier as she zipped past my house to the next one.

I've never had a delivery problem like this. I checked with a few surrounding neighbors & they didn't have it including my next door German family, who I think would be most likely to get a German package
mis-delivered.

Has anyone else had a problem like this? And successfully resolved it?
Not sure what to do about your dilemma. Can you kindly provide a link to the JPC site you ordered the disc from?

Not sure what to do about your dilemma. Can you kindly provide a link to the JPC site you ordered the disc from?
Thanks for the reply & inquiry. Do you by any chance work for the USPS?

It seems the most popular purchase points for this album on QQ is Amazon UK, the official Yello Store or also JPC.de. More specifically:

https://www.jpc.de/jpcng/poprock/detail/-/art/yello-point/hnum/10367035
It shipped promptly & decent tracking was included. DHL gets it into the USA & at St. Louis the USPS takes over.:

Tracking
About DHL eCommerce

Language: English (United States)

Delivered

Wed, February 3, 2021 at 1:07 PM CT
Mission, KS, US

LENEXA, KS 66219
UNITED STATES

To:
ROELAND PARK, KS 66205
UNITED STATES

Activity

Feb 3, 2021
1:07
PM CT
Mission, KS, US
DELIVERED [IN/AT MAILBOX]

6:10
AM CT
Mission, KS, US
OUT FOR DELIVERY
Feb 2, 2021
12:11
PM CT
Mission, KS, US
ARRIVAL AT POST OFFICE
10:56
AM CT
Mission, KS, US
ARRIVED USPS SORT FACILITY
5:39
AM CT
Saint Louis, MO, US
TENDERED TO DELIVERY SERVICE PROVIDER
Jan 31, 2021
6:10
PM CT
Saint Louis, MO, US
PROCESSED
2:31
PM CT
Saint Louis, MO, US
PACKAGE RECEIVED AT DHL ECOMMERCE DISTRIBUTION CENTER
Jan 29, 2021
12:29
PM CST
UNITED STATES
EN ROUTE TO DHL ECOMMERCE DISTRIBUTION CENTER
12:27
PM CST
UNITED STATES
ELECTRONIC NOTIFICATION RECEIVED: YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN PROCESSED AND TRACKING WILL BE UPDATED SOON

So if you have any insight how to proceed I would most appreciate it. Of course I'll try to connect with my mail carrier tomorrow.

Thanks!

On Jan 27th I placed an order for Yello ;Point with JPC. Estimated arrival date was Feb 7th. But it was delivered early. Or was it?

Yesterday I saw the tracking details that DHL had delivered it my local USPS location & it was out for delivery to me that day. When I was out walking my pups the mail carrier came by & my wife saw her, opened the door, & hand to hand received the mail. There was no disc. But my e mail said the order was delivered to mail box at 1pm. Uh oh.

The mail carrier was already out of my neighborhood so I planned to ask them about it today. It is very unusual but zero mail came today & I missed the carrier as she zipped past my house to the next one.

I've never had a delivery problem like this. I checked with a few surrounding neighbors & they didn't have it including my next door German family, who I think would be most likely to get a German package
mis-delivered.

Has anyone else had a problem like this? And successfully resolved it?
I've had several different things happen with mail.

USPS carrier gives mail to neighbors.
Mail shows up a couple days after saying it had already been delivered.
Mail mysteriously just never arrives and is apparently in the netherworld.

Yeah, I have had things requiring signatures left at my door as well as items showing up three days after showing delivery; even with tracking numbers.

I'm waiting on:
Pink Floyd's Wish You Were Here and LaBelle's Nightbirds from Acoustic Sounds
and from Dutton Vocalion:
Hugo Montenegro - Love Theme from The Godfather & Music from A Fistful of Dollars
Art Garfunkel - Breakaway
The Guess Who - American Woman & Share the Land
Earth, Wind & Fire - Spirit & That's the Way of the World
Henry Mancini - The Return of the Pink Panther & Symphonic Soul
Bachman-Turner Overdrive & Bachman-Turner Overdrive II
Grover Washington, Jr. - Soul Box
Deodato - Prelude & Deodato 2
--and the other half wanted some classical, so.....
LEOPOLD STOKOWSKI CONDUCTS BEETHOVEN • Symphony No. 3 “Eroica” & BRAHMS • Academic Festival Overture
Lorin Maazel conducts Richard Strauss: Ein Heldenleben & Johannes Brahms: Alto Rhapsodie
Daniel Barenboim/London Philharmonic Orchestra/Artur Rubinstein: Beethoven - Piano Concerto No. 1/Piano Concerto No. 2
...and a little Broadway
Stephen Sondheim - A Little Night Music - Original Broadway Cast

Can you tell my stimulus check came? :love:

So, no snow until I get all of them, then hoping for a blizzard. :LOL:

Oh hell yeah, Sharon Jones & The Dap Kings, Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Rendition Was In)
Another artist taken way too soon, glad I got to see her perform a few times before she passed.

I've had several different things happen with mail.

USPS carrier gives mail to neighbors.
Mail shows up a couple days after saying it had already been delivered.
Mail mysteriously just never arrives and is apparently in the netherworld.

Yeah I remember the anime face masks that showed up at your door.:)

I know if Yello doesn't show up at mine I can't afford to buy again.😟

I'm waiting on:
Pink Floyd's Wish You Were Here and LaBelle's Nightbirds from Acoustic Sounds
and from Dutton Vocalion:
Hugo Montenegro - Love Theme from The Godfather & Music from A Fistful of Dollars
Art Garfunkel - Breakaway
The Guess Who - American Woman & Share the Land
Earth, Wind & Fire - Spirit & That's the Way of the World
Henry Mancini - The Return of the Pink Panther & Symphonic Soul
Bachman-Turner Overdrive & Bachman-Turner Overdrive II
Grover Washington, Jr. - Soul Box
Deodato - Prelude & Deodato 2
--and the other half wanted some classical, so.....
LEOPOLD STOKOWSKI CONDUCTS BEETHOVEN • Symphony No. 3 “Eroica” & BRAHMS • Academic Festival Overture
Lorin Maazel conducts Richard Strauss: Ein Heldenleben & Johannes Brahms: Alto Rhapsodie
Daniel Barenboim/London Philharmonic Orchestra/Artur Rubinstein: Beethoven - Piano Concerto No. 1/Piano Concerto No. 2
...and a little Broadway
Stephen Sondheim - A Little Night Music - Original Broadway Cast

Can you tell my stimulus check came? :love:

So, no snow until I get all of them, then hoping for a blizzard. :LOL:
I'm a little surprised. I checked the tracking number on my big order. No,. I don't expect delivery anytime soon, but it's coming from FRANCE? 🤔 I guess I just assumed the UK.

February 3, 2021, 6:10 am
Processed Through Facility
ROISSY COURRIER INTERNATIONAL, FRANCE
Your item has been processed through a facility in ROISSY COURRIER INTERNATIONAL, FRANCE at 6:10 am on February 3, 2021.

I'm a little surprised. I checked the tracking number on my big order. No,. I don't expect delivery anytime soon, but it's coming from FRANCE? 🤔 I guess I just assumed the UK.

February 3, 2021, 6:10 am
Processed Through Facility
ROISSY COURRIER INTERNATIONAL, FRANCE
Your item has been processed through a facility in ROISSY COURRIER INTERNATIONAL, FRANCE at 6:10 am on February 3, 2021.
Possibly went from Watford, UK to France to catch the next flight to the USA

Also, received my second Amazon Japan order in a week.

image.jpg

And, here’s my Acoustic Sounds order along with Steven Wilson via Amazon US and Yello BD via Amazon Germany from last Tuesday.

0AFC98D1-CC37-49BB-939C-54FCB8664DEE.jpeg

Unfortunately, The Joe Jackson disc case is cracked. Actually, it looks like it got stepped on before it was packaged and shipped. I sent an email with photos showing Acoustic Sounds the damage and never received a reply. Bastardos!

Back