What Are You Waiting On? (Surround Only)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2DF06263-5690-47FA-B808-499D0449F41A.png26AB521E-DC44-4743-84A5-EC6A5E007578.png
Ordered these two from Octave Records (aka PS Audio).

And, here’s my Acoustic Sounds order along with Steven Wilson via Amazon US and Yello BD via Amazon Germany from last Tuesday.

View attachment 62908

Unfortunately, The Joe Jackson disc case is cracked. Actually, it looks like it got stepped on before it was packaged and shipped. I sent an email with photos showing Acoustic Sounds the damage and never received a reply. Bastardos!

nice haul. curious to know your thoughts on the Hendrix SACD

Possibly went from Watford, UK to France to catch the next flight to the USA
The same thing happened with my order from Dutton*. The order was placed through eBay on January 26, USPS records it as reaching Roissy Courier on February 1, landing at Kennedy on Feb. 5, and then swanning about various New York City facilities for a few days until it was delivered yesterday, Feb. 9, to me in Queens.

* Orff: Carmina Burana, etc., Tilson Thomas; Boulez conducts Stravinsky with the New York Philharmonic

Thanks! I hope you enjoy, comrade!🍻

I’ll be curious to learn what you think! The music might not be everyone’s cup of tea...
I already LOVE it from the bonus concert on the documentary CODA. My hesitancy in purchasing the Blu-ray Async was that it wouldn't be different enough what i already own, but since i adore the music, i figured what the hell--it's only money, and i can't put a price on the joy the music brings me.

Back