What Are You Waiting On? (Surround Only)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for posting the grooves-inc link. I placed my order with them yesterday. Please keep us posted on your copy’s delivery.

So it arrived today (and it’s awesome!). It got shipped 2/3, so it took 19 days (from Europe to the San Francesco Bay Area). Pretty slow, but I’ve had worse. The major bottleneck appears to be US customs.

I had a Discogs spending splurge last night!
On SQ encoded CD
1614103743565.png

..and on SQ & QS LPs
1614103783913.png
1614103823897.png
1614103857715.png

Sgt, Peppers' Lonely Hearts Club Band

I was hoping to receive it as a birthday gift, but my wife just will not by me The Beatles. Just like Christmas, when I asked for Abbey Road, and didn't receive it, I had to use gift cards and rewards points for a gift to myself.
Buy Abbey Road first for yourself, then The Beatles & Sgt Peppers. Don't wait and miss out on the magic!

Tears for Fears Seeds of Love boxset. I preordered it from Acoustic Sounds on Feb. 5. The website just says "February 2021" for a shipping date. Is anybody else in the same boat? I'm wondering if I should order it from Burning Shed instead it's in stock and cancel my order with AS.

EDIT: Went ahead and ordered from Burning Shed and cancelled with Acoustic Sounds (who knows how long it will be backordered there).

Last edited:
ordered !!!

Intervention Records is proud to announce that The Church's 1988 smash Starfish arrives on remastered Hybrid CD/SACD in May 2021 (IR Catalog IR-SCD6/UPC 707129301604).

Starfish is a dreamy, atmospheric masterpiece, guitar-driven alt-rock before alt-rock was a term. It includes the timeless smash hit “Under the Milky Way,” and “Reptile,” both First Wave staples.

Intervention's Artist-Approved Starfish Expanded Edition CD/SACD is 18-tracks total, including 8 amazing bonus tracks not on the original release. These bonus tracks kick off with wonderful acoustic versions of “Under the Milky Way” and “Antenna.” The other tracks are so strong it’s very apparent that Starfish could have been a potent double LP back in 1988.

Starfish is Mastered Direct-to-DSD from THE Original Master Tapes by Ryan K. Smith at Sterling Sound. Intervention's cut opemns opens up the already massive soundstage and presents this amazing recording with FULL bass extension and dynamic power. All of the 8 bonus tracks are Mastered Direct-to-DSD from analog tapes assembled by Ryan K. Smith.

Starfish’s album art was lovingly restored by Intervention's Art Director Tom Vadakan.

ordered !!!

Intervention Records is proud to announce that The Church's 1988 smash Starfish arrives on remastered Hybrid CD/SACD in May 2021 (IR Catalog IR-SCD6/UPC 707129301604).

Starfish is a dreamy, atmospheric masterpiece, guitar-driven alt-rock before alt-rock was a term. It includes the timeless smash hit “Under the Milky Way,” and “Reptile,” both First Wave staples.

Intervention's Artist-Approved Starfish Expanded Edition CD/SACD is 18-tracks total, including 8 amazing bonus tracks not on the original release. These bonus tracks kick off with wonderful acoustic versions of “Under the Milky Way” and “Antenna.” The other tracks are so strong it’s very apparent that Starfish could have been a potent double LP back in 1988.

Starfish is Mastered Direct-to-DSD from THE Original Master Tapes by Ryan K. Smith at Sterling Sound. Intervention's cut opemns opens up the already massive soundstage and presents this amazing recording with FULL bass extension and dynamic power. All of the 8 bonus tracks are Mastered Direct-to-DSD from analog tapes assembled by Ryan K. Smith.

Starfish’s album art was lovingly restored by Intervention's Art Director Tom Vadakan.

!!!!!!!!!!
Ordered. Thanks for the heads-up!

Al Stewart - Year Of The Cat 3CD/1DVD 45th Anniversary Limited Edition Box Set
Liquid Tension Experiment - LTE3 Boxset
Jon Anderson - Olias Of Sunhillow, 2 Disc Remastered & Expanded Edition
Fleetwood Mac & Friends Celebrate The Music Of Peter Green And The Early Years Of Fleetwood Mac cd/blu-ray
Jethro Tull - A (A La Mode) [The 40th Anniversary Edition]
The Band - Stage Fright (50th Anniversary Super Deluxe)

Not Surround but waiting on:

Lifesigns - Altitude CD (signed)
Gary Numan - Intruder CD
Cosmograf - Rattrapante CD
John Holden - Circles in Time CD

I am waiting on an announcement about Marillion’s Fugazi Super Deluxe Edition. I thought by now we would have heard something.

On Facebook, Fish said that it has been postponed until late summer.

Last edited:
Back