What Are You Waiting On? (Surround Only)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As usual, I am 10 years behind the bleeding edge !
Still waiting on
Yes..... Tales of Topographic Oceans
The Yes Album
King Crimson
Thrak
Discipline
Genesis Trick of The Tail
Hendrix Electric Ladyland
Gentle Giant Power and the Glory
Deodato Prelude and Two
Herbie Hancock Sextant
Weather Report Tail Spinnin'
Cheers

Year of the Cat is next in line for me. I checked my music tracker and I ordered back in December from ImportCD. So far, I don't have a shipping notice from them. Can't remember, do they send those notices out?

I had a moment of weakness and thought, I'll go to Amazon and order one so I can get it on the second. Ummmm. $83 without tax. Sorry, no. My Import order is mid $50s.

I received a shipping confirmation notice this morning from Deep Discount for YOTC. Was shipped via USPS so I can't say for sure when it'll be here. Nonetheless, $48 with free shipping makes it hard to complain!

Yesterday, ordered off of Amazon. I didn’t hear about it and even know they existed.

1617562948938.jpeg
1617562972993.jpeg

1617562996257.jpeg

Ordered off Amazon yesterday. I didn’t hear about it and even know they existed. 2021 Remastered & Expanded Editions of all three albums. They’re scheduled to arrive today.

Year of the Cat (has been 2h south of me since the 3rd ... USPS must have lost it)
Ben Folds Concert For Piano 5.1 CD
Pink Floyd Wish You Were Here 5.1 SACD
Dr. John The Brightest Smile In Town DVD 24/96
Steven Wilson Drive Home CD/DVD
Jethro Tull A (A La Mode) (The 40th Anniversary Edition)
LTE3 CD/BR
Mr. Big 5.1 SACD

I just now ordered:

1618167492683.jpeg
1618167471343.jpeg

Yeah, just what I need. Another copy of Eye In The Sky. But, I already have the original CD, the remaster edition with bonus tracks that came out in the late 2000’s and my Blu-ray edition. Why not add another?
After all, it’s from Mobile Fidelity Sound Labs! :hi

So, Missing Persons. I really like their music. Is it a CD, or what?
Yes. From the brand new 2021 Rubellan Remasters. I’ve only listened to the first album, Spring Session M, so far. It’s my favorite of the three because it lacks the electronic drum sound on the other two. Highly, highly recommended! I’ve listen to it about a dozen times already.

As usual, I am 10 years behind the bleeding edge !
Still waiting on
Yes..... Tales of Topographic Oceans
The Yes Album
King Crimson
Thrak
Discipline
Genesis Trick of The Tail
Hendrix Electric Ladyland
Gentle Giant Power and the Glory
Deodato Prelude and Two
Herbie Hancock Sextant
Weather Report Tail Spinnin'
Cheers
There is an import version of GG Power/Glory on Amazon. $27

Genesis - A Trick Of The Tail (CD+DVD) is in the mail. I got this one at a normal price and I didn't want to spend what the SACD version goes for these days.
LTE3 (CD+BR) is NOT in the mail and I'm starting to worry...

Gene,

Here’s a link to the Website so you can see what albums Scott Davies has done up to this point. I picked up the Ric Ocasek and Berlin discs too.
Great find, going to order, thank you. It makes me miss @Lute where is the old hay seed named Brett? He certainly is a Missing Person here on QQ.
R-219691-1327210879.jpeg.jpg

Great find, going to order, thank you. It makes me miss @Lute where is the old hay seed named Brett? He certainly is a Missing Person here on QQ.
View attachment 66097
I ended up seeking out and buying a mint copy on vinyl from Discogs...based on Perps posts. Should have it today I'm hoping...and will politely crank it tonight when I get home from work.

Back