What Are You Waiting On? (Surround Only)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great find, going to order, thank you. It makes me miss @Lute where is the old hay seed named Brett? He certainly is a Missing Person here on QQ.
View attachment 66097
Ralph made a comment about Brett on the listening to surround now thread awhile back; not sure if he was joking around, or being serious though.

I just ordered the 3 CD box of Missing Persons...

There are song samples on the Website for all the albums.

I was going to order directly from Rubellan Remasters Website but I could get the discs faster and not have to pay shipping off of Amazon. The only problem with Amazon, lately, is that they have been shipping their discs in brown envelopes with very little padding. I had to return the discs a couple of times (all, except Spring Session M) because the cases were cracked. After the last two Berlin CD cases arrived cracked, I had to dig deep and find a couple of jewel cases I had packed away. Though, the last SACD I ordered arrived in a padded plastic envelope a couple of days ago. I decided I didn’t want the Missing Persons box because, all it is, is a cardboard box and nothing else. But, it will protect the jewel cases.

Not waiting on much now ... one could say I got over my lost copy of Al Stewart by repurposing the funds toward some Nick Cave
20210423_142535_HDR.jpg

Although I did just order the following CDs: Dropkick Murphys Turn Up That Dial, Brian Bromberg A Little Driving Music and The Mighty Mighty Bosstones When God Was Great.

Genesis - A Trick Of The Tail (CD+DVD) is in the mail. I got this one at a normal price and I didn't want to spend what the SACD version goes for these days.
LTE3 (CD+BR) is NOT in the mail and I'm starting to worry...
Genesis came in, but is has a cut-out :(
LTE3 is going to come in around May 7th.

A used copy of Tubular Bells 2003 DVD-A is in the mail.

Not waiting on much now ... one could say I got over my lost copy of Al Stewart by repurposing the funds toward some Nick Cave
View attachment 66375
Although I did just order the following CDs: Dropkick Murphys Turn Up That Dial, Brian Bromberg A Little Driving Music and The Mighty Mighty Bosstones When God Was Great.

Wow, Mighty Bosstones huh? I have a CD of theirs....don't remember the name. Seems there was a "hit" on it.

Hi guys, I could use a little help here please. I'm kind of new to all this, having discovered this world only about 2 years ago. I've collected about 30 discs so far and when buying used the furthest away I've bought from were England and Japan. Both took about 2 1/2 weeks. On April 6 I decided to take a chance on Discogs and ordered a used copy of Elton's Honky C. The seller lives in Russia, has sold around 1500 discs and has mostly 5 star reviews. It was shipped promptly with a tracking number and we exchanged some nice messages. It's now been in 9 different cities in Russia, and currently hasn't moved in about 7 days. I can provide the tracking page if needed. Should I be concerned?

Hi guys, I could use a little help here please. I'm kind of new to all this, having discovered this world only about 2 years ago. I've collected about 30 discs so far and when buying used the furthest away I've bought from were England and Japan. Both took about 2 1/2 weeks. On April 6 I decided to take a chance on Discogs and ordered a used copy of Elton's Honky C. The seller lives in Russia, has sold around 1500 discs and has mostly 5 star reviews. It was shipped promptly with a tracking number and we exchanged some nice messages. It's now been in 9 different cities in Russia, and currently hasn't moved in about 7 days. I can provide the tracking page if needed. Should I be concerned?

I've order from Russia too. It took two months.

Most, if not all of the titles I’ve seen on eBay coming from Russia are bootleg titles. So, be aware of this if you find something OOP cheap. In Russia, there are a lot of surround fans. I know they’re out there, just as passionate about music as anyone. Unfortunately, there’s a language barrier. From what I’ve seen online in the past, it’s extremely difficult for people to get titles to there. So, not condemning or condoning anything, only that one should consider it in that light.

Back