What Are You Waiting On? (Surround Only)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mary Fahl's new release shipped out yesterday, and will be on my doorsteps tomorrow.
It arrived yesterday, though I just opened it today. The plastic case is severly cracked behind both CD & BDA. The CD actually has a scratch where it rubbed on the cracked case. I've emailed Mary about it. I debated not saying anything..but really, it's pretty bad. I'm sure it was damaged by delivery folks. The outer case actually was buckeled and I saw it before unwrapping...but I never dreamed the case was cracked inside.

It arrived yesterday, though I just opened it today. The plastic case is severly cracked behind both CD & BDA. The CD actually has a scratch where it rubbed on the cracked case. I've emailed Mary about it. I debated not saying anything..but really, it's pretty bad. I'm sure it was damaged by delivery folks. The outer case actually was buckeled and I saw it before unwrapping...but I never dreamed the case was cracked inside.
I just ordered, hope mine arrives in better shape!

Japan Post have finally resumed shipping to Oz, so I'm now waiting on those SACD 7" versions of Birds of Fire and Santana III. They were actually posted last year, but Japan Post returned them to CdJapan because of COVID airmail restrictions.

It's been 8 months now. Is that waiting time a record for this site?

Japan Post have finally resumed shipping to Oz, so I'm now waiting on those SACD 7" versions of Birds of Fire and Santana III. They were actually posted last year, but Japan Post returned them to CdJapan because of COVID airmail restrictions.

It's been 8 months now. Is that waiting time a record for this site?
I was exactly in the same situation..just found out today that Birds of Fire is on the way (after 8 months..like you )

Gilbert O' only took 3 days to get to Chicago from the UK and it's still stuck in Chicago (9 days) as of this morning. I wish I was a little birdy and could see exactly what the issue is when things promptly arrive to the US, seemingly only to just sit there for days and days with no updates on movement.

Yesterday, I received my replacement from Mary.....good shape so far, though I didn't unwrap it. :)

Gilbert O' only took 3 days to get to Chicago from the UK and it's still stuck in Chicago (9 days) as of this morning. I wish I was a little birdy and could see exactly what the issue is when things promptly arrive to the US, seemingly only to just sit there for days and days with no updates on movement.
Apparently the same with mine from L. A,-
THIS IS SOME BULLSHIT!

• Sad
Reactions: GOS
What’s weird is, that crappy little SACD we both got from Japan; the whole trip took only 2-3 days from start to finish.

• Sad
Reactions: GOS
Ordered this week and still to arrive
The McCartney years
Nine inch nails - With teeth
Norah Jones - Come away with me SACD

What am I waiting on ? My Newspaper !! Third day in a row without delivery. I call them and request a redelivery and that - also - does not happen. After 50 years of subscribing it may be time to cut the cord

As far as music, Im waiting on the Bob Welch, CCR and J. Geils MQA CD releases

Waiting on....

Michael Jackson - Thriller (MoFi SACD)
First six Van Halen SACDs from MoFi
The last 2 Eagles studio albums on SACD from MoFi
Bill Evans - You Must Believe In Spring (Craft Recordings SACD)
Art Pepper + Eleven - Modern Jazz Classics (Craft Recordings SACD)

plus many others
Michael Jackson is a Pre Order
Van Halen (6) are Coming Soon, not able to order yet.
Right?

The last few days for me on abay
650CD2BB-483E-4344-8C8E-EF09C20772F8.png

Back