What are your FAVORITE MUSIC documentaries?

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

musicmemorabiliashoppellc

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Not sure if this subject has ever been discussed or has its own column as of yet.....so hear/here goes:D

I"ve always been into band and solo artist documentaries as well as bio's and auto-bio's of famous people as well as MUSIC artists. What are your favorites.

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Considering I'm basically a Classic Rock/Hard Rock person CSN& Y is a departure for me but their Deja Vu LP blows me away and always has.....as well as Crosby, Stills & Nash debut LP......following are some of my favorite docs of all time not in any particular order

This is part 2 of the recent Laurel Canyon doc which is free....my choice is the Part 1 which you have to be a member of Epix but you have a free trial for 1 week it is worth it just cancel before the week is over.

+

+

+

CSN Live at the Filmore 1973

there is 1 more cant find it now though

J. PUPSTER

QQ Lifetime Supporter
QQ Lifetime Supporter
QQ Supporter
here's four of my favorites...

*All these Classic Albums are great IMO!

J. PUPSTER

QQ Lifetime Supporter
QQ Lifetime Supporter
QQ Supporter
Considering I'm basically a Classic Rock/Hard Rock person CSN& Y is a departure for me but their Deja Vu LP blows me away and always has.....as well as Crosby, Stills & Nash debut LP......following are some of my favorite docs of all time not in any particular order

This is part 2 of the recent Laurel Canyon doc which is free....my choice is the Part 1 which you have to be a member of Epix but you have a free trial for 1 week it is worth it just cancel before the week is over.

+

+

+

CSN Live at the Filmore 1973

there is 1 more cant find it now though
This is excellent also -

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
This is excellent also -
Yes I agree.....that was the 1st link I posted but shows up as the Amazon Sign-In page with the pic of doc :D

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
This Rush documentary is exceptionally good:

Another great Canadian band from Toronto actually North York a suburb.....saw them both nights when they recorded The World's A Stage at Massey Hall.....Saw them the 1st time at The Gasworks on Young Street.......Imortalized in the movie Wayne's World