• QuadraphonicQuad welcomes you and encourages your participation! Treat all members with respect. Please keep all discussions civil, even when you have a strong opinion on a particular topic.

Do not offer for free, offer for sale, offer for trade, or request copies or files of copyrighted material - no matter how rare or unavailable to the public they might be. We do not condone the illegal sharing of music. There are many places on the internet where you can participate in such transactions, but QuadraphonicQuad is not one of them. We are here to encourage and support new multichannel releases from those companies that still provide them and as such the distribution of illegal copies of recordings is counter-productive to that effort. Any posts of this sort will be deleted without notification.

Please try to avoid discussions that pit one format against another. Hint for new users: make liberal use of the search facilities here at QuadraphonicQuad. Our message base is an incredibly rich resource of detailed information on virtually all topics pertaining to surround-sound. You will be surprised at what you can find with a little digging!

What concert are you watching? (ALL Formats, DVD-V, BD..maybe LDs too)

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

rugene

I wouldn't say plenty discrete some keys in the surrounds, not enough guitars for me.

edisonbaggins

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Porcupine Tree - Octane Twisted; DVD Stereo
As much as I love Steven Wilson's solo career and associated concert films, I really miss Porcupine Tree. This 2CD/1DVD package is a must have for PT fans. The DVD was filmed in Chicago in 2010 and features the Porc performing The Incident in its entirety. Even though it's only a Dolby Stereo DVD, it looks and sounds fantastic. This was basically the end of Porcupine Tree and they kill the performance. Would love to see Steven back with Barbeiri, Edwin, Harrison, and Wesley again someday, although I know that's probably never going to happen!
I wonder why no surround mix? 😪
I like the stereo, but... You know?

beerking

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter