What concert are you watching? (ALL Formats, DVD-V, BD..maybe LDs too)

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

Beefalo

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Living the high life..Bungalow Ranch Style. SoCal
Anybody catching this new series on HBO?
Seen the first two episodes, and can say that it's getting more interesting with a deepening story line developing.
* and don't expect anything like the original T.V. show; it's totally different.

View attachment 53359
It's great to see Matthew Rhys again. He was great in "The Americans"

mongojr

Just watched the Pink Floyd reunion set with other favorite choices of Live 8 in DTS 5.1 on the DVD set. Really great sound mix on this too. It is a must have for you concert collection, like Live Aid is.
l8mj8.jpg

jefe1

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
Just a FYI for those of you with Amazon prime Steven Wilson Home Invasion concert is free to watch. I'll be streaming it this weekend.

boondocks

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
Just a FYI for those of you with Amazon prime Steven Wilson Home Invasion concert is free to watch. I'll be streaming it this weekend.
I have the BD, but I wonder if I could trick my wife into letting me watch it on prime (but dear, it's this new guy named wilson and he's supposed to be really great!) Lets try it! lol.

Which_One_Is_Pink

600 Club - QQ All-Star
Ken’s still got the hair, but he’s looking pretty rough. I guess if you’re an early 70s rocker, it’s better to look rough than the alternative most of Ken’s peers have succumbed to.
True that...better to look like death warmed over than actually dead :eek:. Shame we don't vid of the Heep in their prime this good. Have had the Live '73 cd in my vehicle for a couple of weeks and it would be great to have HD concert vid of that, great show!

popshop

300 Club - QQ All-Star
My Morning Jacket - Okonokos DVD-V. 5.1 mix by Michael Brauer in DD. Live set from 2005. Really great performances and lighting/stage design. Mix is really good with a few moments of music and delays in the rears. This is the only MMJ release in 5.1.

perzon57

500 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter
On A Mission - Live In Madrid (Ultra HD Blu-ray)
Schenker Michael & Temple Of Rock
Good rock with a decent Atmos sountrack.

marpow

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
I watched today Frank Zappa at The Roxy, Netflix or something like that. What a very cool dude and band. Talk about audience participation.