What concert are you watching? (ALL Formats, DVD-V, BD..maybe LDs too)

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

cbmmm3

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter
I had the FRONT ROW CENTER SEATS for this concert and have pics of it also

I remember listening to this concert LIVE that night. WLAV signal made it to the outskirts of Isabella County MI. Lucky me. I was thinking - wow ! The Who are hanging it up !! And ? 40 years later they are still doing Farewells. Love em BTW

Sal1950

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter
The Eagles - Live from the Forum MMXVIII
It was a sad day when we lost Glenn Frey but the inclusion of Deacon and Vince Gill (a towering talent) has helped to heal the wound. The addition of some of Gill's catalog brings a fresh feel to their sound. I'm loving it and hope it goes on as long as possible.

musicmemorabiliashoppellc

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
The Eagles - Live from the Forum MMXVIII
It was a sad day when we lost Glenn Frey but the inclusion of Deacon and Vince Gill (a towering talent) has helped to heal the wound. The addition of some of Gill's catalog brings a fresh feel to their sound. I'm loving it and hope it goes on as long as possible.
John Deacon, bassest from Queen?

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
OMG!! I was at this show and shot it for local and international magazines.......but was Bruce's voice ever bad that night OMG!!! Just terrible......was never the greatest singer though

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
I was there didn't shoot this, but WHAT A PLACE to see HISTORY and a HISTORIC SHOW & PERFORMER

Wish they'd at least put a Blu Ray disc or 4K edition of this show out......very worthy!!