What concert are you watching? (ALL Formats, DVD-V, BD..maybe LDs too)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two great shows on DVD with great sound.
Neil Young "Heart Of Gold"

Paul Simon "You're the One" ny.jpgps.jpg

Great bands and song selection on both. DTS

Metric "Dreams So Real" BD+ DVD... Autographed by the group!!!
R-12398333-1535152866-7119.jpeg.jpg

Interesting little disc...some interesting use of the rears during the intro and outro...not so during the concert.. basically audience/ambience and the odd delay and extra synth...it sounds like the FOH mix on the fronts...she may not have a great voice but I like her...Emily Haines I mean...

a 180 from Linda Ronstadt...
GOLDFRAPP-Live at Somerset House (2003)....this was one year before I discovered them.. then I saw them with Alison and her horsetail in BCN front of stage...
too bad there is no official footage of her performing in her horsetail..
AND
this would be the closest thing to hearing ANY of "Black Cherry" in MCH (sorry I HAVE to bring this up every chance I get... a MCH mix rotting away somewhere...)

Judas Priest - Live Vengeance '82 (or Judas Priest LIVE!)... a very good concert I had NEVER seen before...
Takes me right back to 1981 in San Juan where I saw them in the Point of Entry Tour.. and they kicked SERIOUS ASS!!!

MCH wise the mix is a letdown, BUT the Stereo mix decodes GREAT on DTS Neural X...
I have had this on my wishlist for a while. I have some of JP's newer ( the two on BD) concerts though.

^^^ That's one shweet concert. Love David but his 'Hitchcock' profile worries me a bit for health reasons. Like to keep him around another 30-40 years, we've lost too many great ones over the last couple. Saw this recent photo posted on Facebook and thought I'd share, he's looking mighty dapper these days, hope that's a good thing for him :)

40497524_10157745497868574_4101167002826047488_n.jpg

^^^ That's one shweet concert. Love David but his 'Hitchcock' profile worries me a bit for health reasons. Like to keep him around another 30-40 years, we've lost too many great ones over the last couple. Saw this recent photo posted on Facebook and thought I'd share, he's looking mighty dapper these days, hope that's a good thing for him :)

View attachment 34696
Man, he does look good doesn't he. Must be taking care of himself. Good for him. :)

Back