What concert are you watching? (ALL Formats, DVD-V, BD..maybe LDs too)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joe Bonamassa British Blues Explosion Live Blu-ray. Excellent concert, well filmed and with good sound. Band is in the front speakers and the audience in the rears so it's not a surround experience as such but the performance is great. Currently only $9.99 on Joe's website. Highly recommended.

Reactions: GOS
Ayreon Electric Castel Live Blu-Ray. Another big and spectacular show

MTR76109-poster_450.png

Peter Gabriel - Growing up
Impresionante........perfect 5.1 mix, with voices and sounds in all the speakers, and the performance is....😲
Please, the one who doesn't have it, buy it now

View attachment 51209
I saw him on that tour in Birmingham, it was brilliant. I have the DVD. Is that the Blu-ray you're watching? Is it an improvement?

Peter Gabriel - Growing up
Impresionante........perfect 5.1 mix, with voices and sounds in all the speakers, and the performance is....😲
Please, the one who doesn't have it, buy it now

View attachment 51209
La ostia...yo vi el unico concierto de esta gira en Hispania..bueno, fue en Cataluña...estaba medio vacio el Palau St Chordi..estaba justo al frente... casi podia tocar al Tony Levin!

It's very good, not just ambient rears, the aeroplanes that fly from and into the stage fly right overhead, the annoying bits are Waters driving around with his brother and visiting the war memorial, would be nice if it was just the concert.
That would annoy me as well as I want to see the concert, they should have added the driving around as a documentary. :unsure: maybe its one to get and hack about. Does the driving around appear as chapters, so way too integrated into the disc?

Seems like a Blue Oyster Cult day. BOC @ iHeart Radio Theater N.Y.C. 2012 Blu Ray, but with DD 5.1 sound. Getting to be the norm with their concerts.

Yet, also a Steven Wilson day with the Home Invasion Blu Ray. Most excellent sound and video.

Had to have something to help me through washing clothes and reorganizing the closet. Some fool has filled it with empty Blu Ray & DVD player boxes, as well as old video cards, pc fans, tubing, pumps,wire, wire sleeving, power supplies,all sorts of pc crap. But since it all looked useful, I just made room for my T shirts and called it a day. :hi

Anybody catching this new series on HBO?
Seen the first two episodes, and can say that it's getting more interesting with a deepening story line developing.
* and don't expect anything like the original T.V. show; it's totally different.

perry-mason-hbo-poster-405x600.jpg

Back