What concert are you watching? (ALL Formats, DVD-V, BD..maybe LDs too)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeff's performances are always inspirational and interesting for me. This is a title I've considered pulling the trigger on, just haven't gotten around to it.

What do you think of the sound and performance?
I actually like Hollywood Bowl & Live At Ronnie Scott's better, both for sound quality, video and song selection...but it's still worth having IMHO, actually anything he does is worth having :) ........Hope this helps

Los Angeles June 21,1977 audio/Seattle 1977 video synched....done very very well Sounds so AMAZING that you'd be convinced that is actually surround....but it's not!!
Led Zeppelin - Watch & Listen To This Eddie - Front Clam Shell.jpg

Last edited:
More New Gretta Van Fleet from Red Rocks....just released today....ENCORE!!

Just finished watching this.....WHOLLY SHIT WHAT AN ENCORE!!! For a bunch of kids at that!!! BRAVO!!!! :love:

Last edited:
Jeff's performances are always inspirational and interesting for me. This is a title I've considered pulling the trigger on, just haven't gotten around to it.

What do you think of the sound and performance?
Pup - I think it’s great on all counts and easily worth the purchase. I also love Live at Ronnie Scott’s.

This isn't really a CONCERT but more of a VIDEO HISTORY the most EXACT I've seen yet.....if you don't already have it search it out.....very affordable.
Led Zeppelin - History Lesson - 7 DVD Set - Front Box Set.jpg

Led Zeppelin - History Lesson - 7 DVD Set - Back Box Set.jpg

Led Zeppelin - History Lesson - 7 DVD Set - Track Listing Front.jpg

Led Zeppelin - History Lesson - 7 DVD Set - Track Listing Back.jpg

How about a NON-CONCERT.....yup I was there....glad I was in the Grandstand

Now here we go with EARLY ALICE....sorry for the poor quality....it is what it is

Back