What concert are you watching? (ALL Formats, DVD-V, BD..maybe LDs too)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jimi Hendrix ‎– Isle Of Wight
Blu-ray 5.1 mix

Includes the extended
Machine Gun – 22:10

"The Blu-ray documents Hendrix's last U.K. live performance at the Isle of Wight Festival on August 31, 1970"

PXL_20210828_013615308.MP~2.jpg
PXL_20210828_012932735.MP.jpg

The Eagles - Live from the Forum MMXVIII
It was a sad day when we lost Glenn Frey but the inclusion of Deacon and Vince Gill (a towering talent) has helped to heal the wound. The addition of some of Gill's catalog brings a fresh feel to their sound. I'm loving it and hope it goes on as long as possible.
eagles-live-at-the-forum-concert-film.jpg

The Eagles - Live from the Forum MMXVIII
It was a sad day when we lost Glenn Frey but the inclusion of Deacon and Vince Gill (a towering talent) has helped to heal the wound. The addition of some of Gill's catalog brings a fresh feel to their sound. I'm loving it and hope it goes on as long as possible.
eagles-live-at-the-forum-concert-film.jpg
John Deacon, bassest from Queen?

OMG!! I was at this show and shot it for local and international magazines.......but was Bruce's voice ever bad that night OMG!!! Just terrible......was never the greatest singer though

I was there didn't shoot this, but WHAT A PLACE to see HISTORY and a HISTORIC SHOW & PERFORMER

Wish they'd at least put a Blu Ray disc or 4K edition of this show out......very worthy!!

Back