What is the story behind your Avatar

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
uhhh, OK what is the story for the new @GOS Avatar?
I didn't notice Gene had changed it until your post & it makes me very curious also.

I've also wondered about @cbmmm3 avatar. It just looks nuts & I laugh every time I see it.

My original avatar was the Chief of Section 8 from The Ghost in the Shell anime. Some time ago I changed to the Running Wizard logo. That is from my all time favorite ever movie The Wizard of Speed and Time.

Last edited:
I didn't notice Gene had changed it until your post & it makes me very curious also.

I've also wondered about @cbmmm3 avatar. It just looks nuts & I laugh every time I see it.

My original avatar was the Chief of Section 8 from The Ghost in the Shell anime. Some time ago I changed to the Running Wizard logo. That is from my all time favorite ever movie The Wizard of Speed and Time.

My avatar ? Grumpy Old Man ( fits my personna ) from Saturday Night Live
Here is a taste -

Mine is is Guitarist we lost in 2018 Melvin Wah Wah Watson a/k/a Melviin Ragin

A special Guitarist ,
who like Jeff Beck in 1974 started using the Voice Bag
which is better than Voice Box, as its is a thin tube connected to a bag.

1973 onwards Melvin was on many Herbie Hancock recordings.

Jay Graydon Guitarist in LA still has some Voice Bags

Steve Lukather took a rare photo in 2014

Ray Parker Jr, , Wah Wah Watson, Lee Ritenour & Steve Lukather

Jay Graydon behind W.W.W.

Mine is the representative monument of the small town where I live.

I always lived in the big town, Spain capital, but 16 years ago I got divorced, find a new wife from the small town at the north of Madrid and move to there.
My ex-wife and my children are now 100 km away from me. This is like a second life for me.

Mine is the representative monument of the small town where I live.

I always lived in the big town, Spain capital, but 16 years ago I got divorced, find a new wife from the small town at the north of Madrid and move to there.
My ex-wife and my children are now 100 km away from me. This is like a second life for me.
This is exactly what happened to me however my ex wife took my children (who I haven't seen in over 2 years) to the USA which is 16,500 kilometres from my home in Australia.

I met my 2nd wife in China

I finally got a DVD of that. It's my favorite movie too. I have a VHS of it (but no working player) and a download from Mike Jittlov's website. I also have downloads of the original film the movie is about making, Animato, and Swing Shift (with the original music).

Back