• QuadraphonicQuad welcomes you and encourages your participation! Treat all members with respect. Please keep all discussions civil, even when you have a strong opinion on a particular topic.

Do not offer for free, offer for sale, offer for trade, or request copies or files of copyrighted material - no matter how rare or unavailable to the public they might be. We do not condone the illegal sharing of music. There are many places on the internet where you can participate in such transactions, but QuadraphonicQuad is not one of them. We are here to encourage and support new multichannel releases from those companies that still provide them and as such the distribution of illegal copies of recordings is counter-productive to that effort. Any posts of this sort will be deleted without notification.

Please try to avoid discussions that pit one format against another. Hint for new users: make liberal use of the search facilities here at QuadraphonicQuad. Our message base is an incredibly rich resource of detailed information on virtually all topics pertaining to surround-sound. You will be surprised at what you can find with a little digging!

What to do while in Lock Down (CV Isolation).

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

GOS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
An FX comedy about Vampires:

Based on the feature film of the same name from Jemaine Clement and Taika Waititi, "What We Do in the Shadows" is a documentary-style look into the daily (or rather, nightly) lives of four vampires who've "lived" together for hundreds of years in Staten Island. The self-appointed leader of the group is Nandor the Relentless, a great warrior and conqueror from the Ottoman Empire. Then there's the British vampire Laszlo -- a bit of a rogue and a dandy and a fop, he might say. He's a lover of mischief and a great soirée, but not as much as he loves seeing Nandor fail miserably in every attempt. And then there's Nadja: the seductress, the temptress, the vampiric Bonnie to Laszlo's Clyde. Also cohabiting in the vampire household is Guillermo, Nandor's familiar; and Colin Robinson, an energy vampire and day-walker of sorts -- he feasts on humans, but not on their blood.
Cool! To be totally honest, I do NOT watch TV. AT all. OK, so....I watch cooking shows......sports as it relates to teams I care about. Nothing else. Zip, nada...zilch............

privateuniverse

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
I'm on the air right now until 6:30 PM EST with music from Guided By Voices, Noah Gundersen, The Jayhawks, Massive Attack, Joni Mitchell, Jukebox the Ghost, Graham Parker, The Kinks, Rhett Miller, Ray LaMontagne, Josh Joplin Group, Marvin Gaye, The Innocence Mission, Liam Finn, The Jam, Keane, Len Price 3, Glen Phillips and Bruce Springsteen. 88.1 FM (in central Connecticut) or online at http://radio.wesleyan.edu:8000/stream. :)

JonUrban

Forum Curmudgeon
Staff member
Since 2002/2003
I'm on the air right now until 6:30 PM EST with music from Guided By Voices, Noah Gundersen, The Jayhawks, Massive Attack, Joni Mitchell, Jukebox the Ghost, Graham Parker, The Kinks, Rhett Miller, Ray LaMontagne, Josh Joplin Group, Marvin Gaye, The Innocence Mission, Liam Finn, The Jam, Keane, Len Price 3, Glen Phillips and Bruce Springsteen. 88.1 FM (in central Connecticut) or online at http://radio.wesleyan.edu:8000/stream. :)

Listening now! :)

hobie1dog

300 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter
I boxed up my Sequerra Met-7 speakers to send to my brother-in-law in Reno for him to use as nearfield monitors in his ham radio shack. Moved the B&W 601 speakers from the surround position in the stereo room back into the bedroom system as surround speakers. I'm looking for another set of Def Tech towers to come up on the classified sites for my surround speakers in the stereo room.,,,that way all 8 speakers will be the same brand.

I finished reading all 50 Proofs on the www.GodIsImaginary.com site for the second time.

Went for a short powerchair ride but the pollen was too bad.

Group builder