Quantcast

What to do while in Lock Down (CV Isolation).

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

J. PUPSTER

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter

Audiowannabee

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
Some unfortunate news to wake up to today; looks like I’ll need to keep hunkered down for a while longer- you guys will help keep me engaged - I know!
🤗

Yep numbers r ticking upwards...I knew they would with all the crowds over memorial day weekend, then all the protests marching, closeness, etc
In Florida/ Orlando they've now have Mandatory mask order in place...most bars / pubs are closed. I feel really bad for the small businesses most will Not survive this. So many small businesses will be gone forever :(

I know what's it's like to lose it all. Also im so glad I'm not in the tourist industry anymore either, the lil people are hurting so terribly bad. I lost alot back in 01 w 911. Most in the tourist industry are contractors...No benefits No unemployment No help...I feel so bad for them and he'll in FL there really is no help it's a do or die feast or famine state...unemployment here is a joke...the reason they call it the
Re-employment assistance fund is cuz it gives u GREAT incentive to Never be unemployed you'll f*cking starve n find yourself living under bridge in cardboard box.

Clint Eastwood

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Some unfortunate news to wake up to today; looks like I’ll need to keep hunkered down for a while longer- you guys will help keep me engaged - I know!
🤗

Unfortunately...as I predicted....the millennials are contributing to prolonging this situation...they just won't wear the masks and social distance...and the "new wave" politicians don't have the stones to make it mandatory...my deepest sympathies lie with the small business owners in Seattle....the mayor has let the inmates run the asylum...I never...ever...thought I would see a section of a major town in the US taken over by rioters...not protesters...rioters....I hope the major businesses pull out and leave this mayor with an empty town....sad

Circular Vibes

Since 2002/2003
Good, we´ll get rid of more stupid people...some MAJOR Darwin awards being handed out now...
Careful please Kap'n. As much as I find it funny, the only person I knew named Darwin was actually smarter than most. When I would proclaim a Darwin award, I'd have a guilty attack in case he heard it!😆

J. PUPSTER

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
This horrid little Covid-19 has no boarders, no religion, no politics, no thought what so ever; it is only naturally genetically programmed to replicate and travel to a new host to infect. I believe I've read numerous places that it is 10 times more deadly than the typical Flu we encounter most years.

I don't really like the term "stay safe or keep safe out there"; if you had two brain cells to rub together that would be a no brainer to you by now.
Maybe just- "avoid contact with other humans if you value your life and the life of others."

Clint Eastwood

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Oh boy. Dare I step into this pool? Let me just say, there are LOT of dumb "supporters" in central Illinois. Doesn't stop me from being smart, social distance, mask 24/7 when I go to stores. Ass-holes.
If it only affected themselves...I would have no problem with their behavior....but it affects others...one person could infect hundreds with their actions....and they might not even know they are spreading the virus..

kap'n krunch

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
If it only affected themselves...I would have no problem with their behavior....but it affects others...one person could infect hundreds with their actions....and they might not even know they are spreading the virus..
STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES----!!!!

I have been having a lot of problems trying to make heads or tails of this plague called homo sapiens(sic)

DuncanS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Just the same here in the UK

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.

Heatwave last week so thousands fought over individual grains of sand to rest their butts on,
I call it wealth before health.

Pubs etc opening on July 4th.

I'm still being my normal unsociable self!! :)
I'm not sure if any of the pubs will open where I live, those that can't have social distancing won't be able to afford to. I suspect a few will never open their doors again, due to the rent they're asked to pay, but with no income they'll have gone under. A lot people I know have said they're not going down for the first few weeks so the idiots can get the drunkeness out of their systems. But as our PM said we can rely on the common sense of the British people ........... :cautious: not. It isn't just the older members of society affected it will cripple a lot of the younger ones who catch is seriously enough to end up in hospital. Its not like the flu as a lot think.
Then there are the morons, we have had them descend on the town (its by the sea) from far away (though we didn't have the same issues as 50+ miles away in Bournemouth), but friends did have some blokes from Birmingham cr*pping in the shelter opposite their flat, when challenged by her husband they yelled we don't live here so why should we care, disgusting :mad:. The world seems to have become over-powered by the me, me, me attitude. Then they'll complain not enough was done when one of their family dies of it.

J. PUPSTER

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Let's face it... sometimes people are just no damn good!
Reminds me a little of this Randy Newman song (available in Quad BTW)
According to Randy, Australia will be just fine.

No one likes us-I don't know why
We may not be perfect, but heaven knows we try
But all around, even our old friends put us down
Let's drop the big one and see what happens
We give them money-but are they grateful?
No, they're spiteful and they're hateful
They don't respect us-so let's surprise them
We'll drop the big one and pulverize them
Asia's crowded and Europe's too old
Africa is far too hot
And Canada's too cold
And South America stole our name
Let's drop the big one
There'll be no one left to blame us
We'll save Australia
Don't wanna hurt no kangaroo
We'll build an All American amusement park there
They got surfin', too
Boom goes London and boom Paree
More room for you and more room for me
And every city the whole world round
Will just be another American town
Oh, how peaceful it will be
We'll set everybody free
You'll wear a Japanese kimono
And there'll be Italian shoes for me
They all hate us anyhow
So let's drop the big one now
Let's drop the big one now

Sonik Wiz

QQ Supporter
Reminds me a little of this Randy Newman song (available in Quad BTW)
According to Randy, Australia will be just fine.

No one likes us-I don't know why
We may not be perfect, but heaven knows we try
But all around, even our old friends put us down
Let's drop the big one and see what happens
We give them money-but are they grateful?
No, they're spiteful and they're hateful
They don't respect us-so let's surprise them
We'll drop the big one and pulverize them
Asia's crowded and Europe's too old
Africa is far too hot
And Canada's too cold
And South America stole our name
Let's drop the big one
There'll be no one left to blame us
We'll save Australia
Don't wanna hurt no kangaroo
We'll build an All American amusement park there
They got surfin', too
Boom goes London and boom Paree
More room for you and more room for me
And every city the whole world round
Will just be another American town
Oh, how peaceful it will be
We'll set everybody free
You'll wear a Japanese kimono
And there'll be Italian shoes for me
They all hate us anyhow
So let's drop the big one now
Let's drop the big one now
Great lyrics, indeed. I wasn't familiar with that song but on YouTube I found an abhorrent fan video for the song. Other than that a few weeks ago I was YouTube binging on real Randy Newman.... time well spent much enjoyed.

The56Kid

Oh boy. Dare I step into this pool? Let me just say, there are LOT of dumb "supporters" in central Illinois. Doesn't stop me from being smart, social distance, mask 24/7 when I go to stores. Ass-holes.
Why is our country failing miserably battling the same pandemic other countries have been able to get under control? It’s real simple. It starts at the top.