What to do while in Lock Down (CV Isolation).

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

ar surround

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter
Not really that simple...the way our government is structured...individual states and can ignore the federal gov't...and even individual cities can ignore their state govt.....PLUS we have the time honored tradition of challenging everything we don't like by claiming it's a violation of our constitutional rights...and elements like the ACLU live for those times...so they can "appear" to be relevant again....in other words...sometimes we have too much democracy....when you are in a place like Italy...it is much easier....you just shut the down the country if you desire....you don't have all these "hoops" to jump through...I don't want to get dragged into a political discussion....so that is my take on the subject...
Ah yes, Clinty is back in full force. WE MISSED YOU CLINT!!!

Clement

QQ Lifetime Supporter
QQ Lifetime Supporter
That's a really nice looking mask. Where can I get one?
Mask:
Shirt:
Neon:

ar surround

QQ Supporter
For the last ten days, Mrs Surround and I have been “double bubbling” with one set of kids and grandkids. The other grandma is with us. So far, no one has killed anyone...physically or biologically. :giggle:

You can be sure that I’m going to lock myself in the basement for an extended surround sound listening session as soon as we get back and take care of business. :cool:

privateuniverse

My show is on the air now.....

For this week's episode of Chocolate Cake we'll listen to music from Prince, Bruce Hornsby, Stevie Wonder, Living Colour, Warren Zevon, Randy Newman, Lou Reed, Frank Zappa, The Bears, The Tubes, Lenny Kravitz, Bob Dylan, Wilco, Marvin Gaye, Todd Rundgren, Earth Wind & Fire, Pat Metheny, Meshell Ndegeocello and Bruce Springsteen.

5 PM - 6:30 PM EST. Listen online at http://radio.wesleyan.edu:8000/stream or 88.1 FM if you're in central Connecticut. :)

J. PUPSTER

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
My show is on the air now.....

For this week's episode of Chocolate Cake we'll listen to music from Prince, Bruce Hornsby, Stevie Wonder, Living Colour, Warren Zevon, Randy Newman, Lou Reed, Frank Zappa, The Bears, The Tubes, Lenny Kravitz, Bob Dylan, Wilco, Marvin Gaye, Todd Rundgren, Earth Wind & Fire, Pat Metheny, Meshell Ndegeocello and Bruce Springsteen.

5 PM - 6:30 PM EST. Listen online at http://radio.wesleyan.edu:8000/stream or 88.1 FM if you're in central Connecticut. :)
Nice line up! Me likey. :D

hobie1dog

300 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter
Did a sleep study necessary to get a BiPAP breathing machine to replace my CPAP machine. Even with 16 sensors attached to my head and body, I slept very good.

My son came over and got his 18" subwoofer he makes, going in my stereo room, I finally have great bass.