What to do while in Lock Down (CV Isolation).

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

Beefalo

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Living the high life..Bungalow Ranch Style. SoCal

ar surround

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter
Another Chinese "gift to the USA & world:
Really? What the Chinese should be doing instead of producing new viruses is developing a replacement for the Oppo 203 and 205!

Beefalo

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Living the high life..Bungalow Ranch Style. SoCal
"Bubonic plague" makes good scary headlines but it's not really a concern in the 21st century thanks to antibiotics.

Yes the Bubonic Plague Is Still Around, Why You Don't Need to Worry
Short memory ?
We've been lied to before:

atrocity

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
Since 2002/2003
Short memory ?
We've been lied to before:
What short memory? Bubonic plague is treatable with antibiotics. This isn't even remotely in dispute and at least some of the effective antibiotics are old and cheap.

Sadly, not everyone survives it, even with treatment, but it's also considerably less easy to spread than the big one we're dealing with right now. For one thing, human-to-human transmission is rare.

We have a lot of real-world stuff to worry about at the moment, but this is pretty close to the bottom of the list.

Q-Eight

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Since 2002/2003
So today, I travelled back to 1976! My friend and I installed a new Pioneer tape deck in his '71 Polara 4-door hardtop, then went for a cruise and got A&W for lunch.

Man, I liked the 70's!! I need to go back there more often.

I'm so in love with my friends' car.... I call it the "Plain Brown Wrapper". Kind of a root-beer brown metallic, 4-door Polara, he's running body color steel wheels with poverty dog dish hubcaps. It's running 440 6-pack engine but you'd never know looking at the car. It's just that cool. I had to put this tape deck in his car. It looks so right. Like he even said today: "It looks like it's been in there for 35 years!".
Duffy's 8-track Install 001.JPG
Duffy's 8-track Install 004.JPG
Duffy's 8-track Install 003.JPG

hobie1dog

300 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter
I sold my Polk dxi car 6 1/2' and 6x9 pairs of speakers today that I had bought for $25 to go in the Suburban that I sold yesterday. While going to the garage he mentioned that he really wanted to find a matching set of 6 1/2" to the 6x9's he came to buy. I pointed out that I had a set up on the shelf but was going to keep them, so he whipped out more money and I gave in, so I got $120 out of both pairs. This is to make up for all the times that I usually lose money when I sell things.
Tomorrow I'm meeting someone to buy their Alto 8 channel mixer to use in the ham radio/ PC closet.