What to do while in Lock Down (CV Isolation).

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

ar surround

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter
You can drink at this pub in Cornwall....just watch out for the electric fence !
That's a cool way to enforce social distancing.
View attachment 53934
I also read about this last night. It might make for a good game after patrons have had a few too many...Don’t Wiz On The Electric Fence.

weekendtoy

500 Club - QQ All-Star
Sad day as I sold my 1994 Suburban tonight that I have owned for 20 years.
I've been moving product myself and decluttering. I helped my aunt and uncle move and they had so much stuff it made me reaccess what is important.

The past several weeks I sold a '73 Arctic Cat Cheetah and a '95 Suzuki DR250es. The DR in particular was hard to let go. I've owned the bike since new but have driven it less then 100 miles a year for the past 18 years (rode it quite bit for the previous 7). Why own stuff that you're not using?

DuncanS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
I went down the pub last night my first alcohol since 5th March (on the plane back from the USA), 3 pints of Jurassic Ale 🍺🍺🍺 and I didn't fall over :LB . Sadly there were some complete ars*h*l*s in later who could barely stand let alone understand what social distancing meant!

hobie1dog

300 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter
Got sick on chicken that wasn't cooked good enough:sick:

Got a 8 channel Alto audio mixer to use in the ham radio shack.

Started going through my 800 LP's I have left so that I can give 200 to 300 or so to my best friend as I simply don't have enough time left to go through all of them and play each of them one last time.

Still looking hard for some rear surround speakers, as now that I have some money from the sale of my Suburban, there are zero good deals anywhere around me. That's the way life works.

privateuniverse

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
My show is on the air now.....

This week we've got tunes from The Kinks, Eurythmics, Living Colour, The Replacements, King Crimson, Paul Kelly, Nick Lowe, David Bowie, Crowded House, Joe Jackson, Matthew Sweet, Prince, John Entwistle, Cheap Trick, Tommy Keene and Elvis Costello.

5 PM - 6:30 PM EST. Listen online at http://radio.wesleyan.edu:8000/stream or 88.1 FM if you're in central Connecticut. :)