Quantcast

What to do while in Lock Down (CV Isolation).

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

J. PUPSTER

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Been getting some nice Toms out of the garden in the last month- here's one called "Brad's Atomic Grape", the photo doesn't do the colors justice, much more neon/iridescent. And they taste amazing, very complex, sweet, with tons of umami. Usually I start my own plants from seeds, but not this year, went another route getting starts delivered from this lady (Laurel Garza-been getting plants from her for years now) from the L.A. area. It's a little more pricey doing it that way, but you won't find these amazing varieties at your local Home Depot I assure you!

BAGs.jpg

Sonik Wiz

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter
Don't forget Crew Dragon is set for splash down tomorrow 8/2 @ 1:42 PM CST. It's a must see for me at least.

GOS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Been getting some nice Toms out of the garden in the last month- here's one called "Brad's Atomic Grape", the photo doesn't do the colors justice, much more neon/iridescent. And they taste amazing, very complex, sweet, with tons of umami. Usually I start my own plants from seeds, but not this year, went another route getting starts delivered from this lady (Laurel Garza-been getting plants from her for years now) from the L.A. area. It's a little more pricey doing it that way, but you won't find these amazing varieties at your local Home Depot I assure you!

View attachment 54570
Those look amazing.

Soundfield

900 Club - QQ All-Star
Liftoff today for another Mars mission!
Will be watching this closely, (it’s got a mini flying drone on board). Hopefully by the time it reaches Mars we’ll have some better news.
It all went remarkably smoothly (despite the earthquake!) and some great pictures.
I was watching the NASA feed and during their programme there was lots of interesting stuff about the mission (despite one particularly annoying presenter who declared absolutely anything anyone said to be "awesome"!).

But more importantly it means I'm on my way to Mars - or at least my name is! I'm one of those who applied to NASA to have their name etched on the Perseverance rover. An exclusive club, just me and 10.9 million others!!!

Sonik Wiz

QQ Supporter

View attachment 54570
Boy howdy those are some killer tomatoes!

ar surround

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
I haven't been in lock down and I refuse to be.

Doug
Mrs Surround says things haven’t changed much for me since lock down began. She says, “He spends eight hours a day working on his train layout and listening to music.” My response is, “The reason I spend eight hours a day on this stuff is because I have other things to do; otherwise it would be twelve.”

marpow

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Dkhhkdhfl it h
Mrs Surround says things haven’t changed much for me since lock down began. She says, “He spends eight hours a day working on his train layout and listening to music.” My response is, “The reason I spend eight hours a day on this stuff is because I have other things to do; otherwise it would be twelve.”
Man, train set and music my dream day.

Doug G.

I do the same things. In fact my train layout is right in the middle of my current quad system. Right in the middle of four stacks of Advents. Well, a little more toward the front, I guess.

Doug

Doug G.

Here's a pretty poor picture of the layout and one stack of Advents. This layout is what you might call a temporary one and is all my Treble-O-Lectric 9 mm gauge stuff from the early nineteen sixties.

I have another regular N scale layout still in my apartment in Rochester waiting to be moved here. It is a typical permanent layout but no scenery yet (I hate doing scenery except ballasting).

Doug
P1030683.JPG

Sonik Wiz

QQ Supporter
0ppl3o
Here's a pretty poor picture of the layout and one stack of Advents. This layout is what you might call a temporary one and is all my Treble-O-Lectric 9 mm gauge stuff from the early nineteen sixties.

I have another regular N scale layout still in my apartment in Rochester waiting to be moved here. It is a typical permanent layout but no scenery yet (I hate doing scenery except ballasting).

DougView attachment 54777
Do either you or AR Surround have a train cam? I always thought it would be worth building an elaborate train set just to groove on that.

Circular Vibes

Since 2002/2003
0ppl3o

Do either you or AR Surround have a train cam? I always thought it would be worth building an elaborate train set just to groove on that.
But how would you fit the 4 directional mics onto N scale? Ya gotta have at least quad sound capture if you are pretend to be Brad Miller!