Quantcast

What to do while in Lock Down (CV Isolation).

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

ar surround

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
0ppl3o

Do either you or AR Surround have a train cam? I always thought it would be worth building an elaborate train set just to groove on that.
Sorry, no train cam, but it sounds like a good idea! We have “escaped” to the Adirondaks for a few days, so not possible for me to post a pic at the moment.

privateuniverse

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
My show is on the air right now....

This week we've got new music from Robert Plant, The Pretenders, Paul Kelly & Paul Grabowsky and Rick Wakeman, plus tunes from Lou Reed, Todd Rundgren, Adrian Belew, Level 42, Buckingham/Nicks, Peter Gabriel, Joe Cocker, Dan Fogelberg, Stevie Wonder, Shawn Phillips and Randy Newman.

Stream it online at http://radio.wesleyan.edu:8000/stream or on the dial at 88.1 FM if you're in central Connecticut. :)

J. PUPSTER

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
My show is on the air right now....

This week we've got new music from Robert Plant, The Pretenders, Paul Kelly & Paul Grabowsky and Rick Wakeman, plus tunes from Lou Reed, Todd Rundgren, Adrian Belew, Level 42, Buckingham/Nicks, Peter Gabriel, Joe Cocker, Dan Fogelberg, Stevie Wonder, Shawn Phillips and Randy Newman.

Stream it online at http://radio.wesleyan.edu:8000/stream or on the dial at 88.1 FM if you're in central Connecticut. :)
can't tell what's being played on the "Chocolate Take / Cake"?... who's singing "I Can't Stand The Rain" - The Commitments-yup just gotta wait for the DJ-ha ha.

J. PUPSTER

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Have watched quite a few British DCI / DC shows over the years; here's one of my favs.; set in the 1960's-70's returning Sunday for its 7th season on PBS.

ENDEAVOUR 7.jpg

DuncanS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Have watched quite a few British DCI / DC shows over the years; here's one of my favs.; set in the 1960's-70's returning Sunday for its 7th season on PBS.

View attachment 54971
A UK programme and I've never seen it! looks like its set in Oxford and there is a very good Real Ale pub down a narrow alley not far from the Oxford "Bridge Of Sighs" in the picture - The Turf Tavern

J. PUPSTER

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
A UK programme and I've never seen it! looks like its set in Oxford and there is a very good Real Ale pub down a narrow alley not far from the Oxford "Bridge Of Sighs" in the picture - The Turf Tavern
It would be best to start at the beginning on this one; you’ve got six years to catch up on- highly recommended. Might even help to do some reading with online sources for details about the show, much deeper than first glance!!!

The56Kid

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
It’s definitely getting weird: gassed up my car on March 14 - since then, I’ve driven 87 miles and WALKED 103 miles!
Update: Today was the 152nd day in a row I’ve done my hour long anti-Covid walk. I’m up to 502 miles. I’m theoretically gonna continue until we have a vaccine, but not sure how I’ll manage the coming winter!

DuncanS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Update: Today was the 152nd day in a row I’ve done my hour long anti-Covid walk. I’m up to 502 miles. I’m theoretically gonna continue until we have a vaccine, but not sure how I’ll manage the coming winter!
Unfortunately I haven't managed to walk as far as you, but I've just gone over the 100 miles in the car since March 6th as I had to go to the nearest town to get to a Bank Branch that hasn't closed down!

GOS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Wow, that is amazing. So, from a health perspective, have you noticed any obvious benefits from this? (weight, blood-pressure, stamina...etc)

The56Kid

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
Wow, that is amazing. So, from a health perspective, have you noticed any obvious benefits from this? (weight, blood-pressure, stamina...etc)
I definitely have, Gene. Belly fat gone and have lost about 10 pounds. My blood pressure was already good but my digestion seems improved and I sleep better. My lower back feels better too. Mentally, it’s been a big boon given the pandemic.