Quantcast

What to do while in Lock Down (CV Isolation).

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

sjcorne

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
I'm on the air right now. This week we've got new music from Psychedelic Furs, Paul Weller, Matthew Grimm, The Pineapple Thief, Dawes and Emma Swift; new archival releases from Tears For Fears, David Bowie and Prince; plus tunes from The Finn Brothers, The Police, Frank Zappa, Tommy Keene and Steely Dan.
There was an article in Sound & Vision a few years back that mentioned Elliot Scheiner had done 5.1 mixes of a few Dawes songs with the participation of the band. I wish they'd release them.

privateuniverse

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
There was an article in Sound & Vision a few years back that mentioned Elliot Scheiner had done 5.1 mixes of a few Dawes songs with the participation of the band. I wish they'd release them.
I remember that. I'd love to hear it.

GOS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Eat bacon. Well, at least right now that's what I'm doing.
I got the bright idea to cook the bacon in a stainless steel, heavy duty skillet. That worked great......then I figured, with all that bacon grease...let's toss in 3 eggs. Nope, not a good idea. Immediately stuck to the pan and simply made a big scrambled mess.

Sonik Wiz

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter
Got sick on chicken that wasn't cooked good enough:sick:

Got a 8 channel Alto audio mixer to use in the ham radio shack.

Started going through my 800 LP's I have left so that I can give 200 to 300 or so to my best friend as I simply don't have enough time left to go through all of them and play each of them one last time.

Still looking hard for some rear surround speakers, as now that I have some money from the sale of my Suburban, there are zero good deals anywhere around me. That's the way life works.
Hobie....
Been some time. Please check in & tell us your still hanging in there. Miss you and your posts. Blessings on you.

ar surround

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Grow a vegetable garden

Here’s another one for the ages: My son in law noted that some creature has been doing a job on his new vegetable garden, so he puts out a Havahart trap Saturday night figuring he’d catch a groundhog. I’m watching TV when I think I smell hair burning. I continue sniffing around but can’t locate the source.

I get him and he knocks on his mom‘s door and asks if she’s using a curling iron. She says no. So he opens the patio door and says, “You smell a skunk?” I say, “You’re darn tootin I smell skunk!“ Geez, what an incredibly horrid stink as it began to build in magnitude.

We turn on some lights, get binoculars, and see this enormous white and black thing caught in the trap. He says, “What do you think? Should we try to let it loose like on this YouTube video?” I turn puke green. “Yeah? You and who else?” I reply.

So a no-kill pest control guy shows up the next morning and takes away the entire trap with the skunk in it. I’m happy to report that the stinky little critter has a new home on 40 acres bordering state parklands.

Nice to learn new skills during COVID lockdown, isn’t it? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Clement

QQ Lifetime Supporter
QQ Lifetime Supporter
Donned a mask, filled up with fossil fuel, and drove to St. Paul, MN to visit my daughter who turns 24 this week
IMG_2493.JPG

While there, I hit a used record store in search of surround
IMG_4071.JPG

GREAT store, but nothing for Pops; however, I did score my daughter a DVD of
Sweeny Todd starring one of her favs, Angela Lansbury--with a DD 5.1 mix! Well, her birthday was coming up, so it's only fair!

J. PUPSTER

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Donned a mask, filled up with fossil fuel, and drove to St. Paul, MN to visit my daughter who turns 24 this week
View attachment 56103
View attachment 56104
Sweeny Todd starring one of her favs, Angela Lansbury--with a DD 5.1 mix! Well, her birthday was coming up, so it's only fair!
Do be careful Clement, I hear those Bronto's can slobber...

The56Kid

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
View attachment 56103
View attachment 56104
Your Covid beard is start as rambunctious as mine, Comrade. Love it!