Quantcast

What to do while in Lock Down (CV Isolation).

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

J. PUPSTER

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Yeah, I've done that searching.....couldn't find my exact issue. Meaning, Menard's specifically. I find lots of jabber about going into advanced settings on printer and change some setting. Mine does NOT have advanced settings, or anything similar with "said setting". Jabber about drivers. Well, I can print other barcodes, just not Menards...so that doesn't make sense. Anywho.......
Out here in the burning state🔥
1603994482138.png
🔥
we don't have Menard's AFAIK.
Instead of a Grizzly Bear, our state animal should be Smokey the Bear.

SMOKEY.gif

J. PUPSTER

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Snooze!!! Another day, another patent. Lmao

View attachment 58681
Should we start calling you "Gene Genie" *what the heck is this song about anyway?

A small Gene Genie snuck off to the city
Strung out on lasers and slash-back blazers
Ate all your razors while pulling the waiters
Talking 'bout Moore and walking on Snow White
New York's a go-go, and everything tastes right
Poor little Greenie, ooh-ooh
Keep her comin'
The Gene Genie lives on his back
The Gene Genie loves chimney stacks
He's outrageous, he screams and he bawls (Gene Genie)
Gene Genie, let yourself go, whoah
Sits like a man but he smiles like a reptile
She love him, she love him but just for a short while
She'll scratch in the sand, won't let go his hand
He says he's a beautician and sells you nutrition
And keeps all your dead hair for making up underwear
Poor little Greenie, ooh-ooh
He's so simple-minded, he can't drive his module
He bites on the neon and sleeps in a capsule
Loves to be loved, loves to be loved
Oh, Gene Genie lives on his back
Go!
Go!
Go, go go!

Sonik Wiz

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter
Snooze!!! Another day, another patent. Lmao

View attachment 58681
I think this patent wins 1st place for the single longest running sentence I have ever seen in a patent:

1. An oligonucleotide that is specifically hybridizable to a marker linked to the SCN resistance phenotype in soybean, wherein the oligonucleotide is: an oligonucleotide that binds under very high stringency conditions to a first reference polynucleotide or the perfect complement of the first reference polynucleotide, wherein the first reference polynucleotide consists of SEQ ID NO:11 comprising a thymine (T) single nucleotide polymorphism (SNP) at nucleotide position 98 of the first reference polynucleotide, wherein the oligonucleotide does not bind under the very high stringency hybridization conditions to the first reference polynucleotide comprising a cytosine (C) at nucleotide position 98 of the reference polynucleotide; or an oligonucleotide that binds under very high stringency hybridization conditions to a second reference polynucleotide or the perfect complement of the second reference polynucleotide, wherein the second reference polynucleotide consists of SEQ ID NO:12 comprising a cytosine (C) SNP at nucleotide position 214 of the second reference polynucleotide, wherein the oligonucleotide does not bind under the very high stringency hybridization conditions to the second reference polynucleotide comprising an adenine (A) at nucleotide position 214 of the second reference polynucleotide, wherein the oligonucleotide comprises a radiolabel or a fluorophore and the oligonucleotide contains the SNP at nucleotide position 98 of SEQ ID NO:11 or at nucleotide position 214 of SEQ ID NO:12.
You lost me after "An".

DuncanS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Still in lock down here sadly. 😣
But tomorrow is the day for more Mando
-wonder what’s she’s listening to on those headphones

:LB:dance:LB

Now Game Of Thrones is over I need another series to watch. Sky my satellite provider is doing an upgrade offer to Sky Q so 4k with 2k in another room via Wi-fi from the box, and Disney+ so the Mandalorian :)! I am very tempted, and I think I have found a distribution add-on box to allow the Sky Q dSCR satellite link to work with my current distribution set-up (poor signal on TV/Radio as down a hill in the shadow area from the transmitter)

J. PUPSTER

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Now Game Of Thrones is over I need another series to watch. Sky my satellite provider is doing an upgrade offer to Sky Q so 4k with 2k in another room via Wi-fi from the box, and Disney+ so the Mandalorian :)! I am very tempted, and I think I have found a distribution add-on box to allow the Sky Q dSCR satellite link to work with my current distribution set-up (poor signal on TV/Radio as down a hill in the shadow area from the transmitter)
I think you'll love the Mandalorian - go for it!

jefe1

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Upcoming series that might be of interest....a Game of Thrones prequel (Sorry loved the series but that last season killed it for me I cant bear to go back and rewatch the earlier ones)
An Amazon project a prequel to Lord Of the Rings set in an earlier age of middle earth. What I find disturbing is the touting of nudity they may be trying to turn Tolkiens world into a Game of Thrones.

I will look forward to season two of the Umbrella Academy on netflix

And I guess there will be a season 4 of Stranger Things. Been so long the kid stars have grown into adults now.

Of course my favorite lock down activity remains bitching about the delivery times of new surround releases then after listening to them immediately complaining where is the next one in the series.

I mean why cant they release ALL the Santana quads at once like yesterday?

DuncanS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
I've not seen a single episode of Thrones. Are there episodes? Or, it's a movie with sequels? hahaha....no clue. Seriously
There were 8 seasons. IMHO the last wasn't that good (as not based on a book), but all the episodes are less 'dark' than George R R Martin's books!

Sonik Wiz

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter
I've not seen a single episode of Thrones. Are there episodes? Or, it's a movie with sequels? hahaha....no clue. Seriously
Yeah, same here. Not a single episode. At one time we had HBO,Showtine, Cinemax (ahhh : Jazzercize) and the viewing schedule never cooperated with our schedule. Years ago after years of almost zero watching I dropped them. Of course streaming solves some of those problems but there are so many services right now & with so many proprietary shows that it would cost a lot of $$ to keep up. No Mandalorian for me! I'm quite happy with Netflix & VUDU.

But yeah, I hear GoT was very good. They had some great promotional beers!

j9

My wife has been watching some show about women in prison. I don't know the name, but I find myself peeking a few minutes here and there.
Orange is the New Black?

J. PUPSTER

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Santa has a great Covid face mask, sledge is a bit small, where are the sacks of presents?
You’re a bit early, that’s a Halloween moon!

Crap just saw this news