Quantcast

What to do while in Lock Down (CV Isolation).

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

DuncanS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Thanks for the beard compliment, Comrade. It’s definitely come in handy during these frigid times. I too wish you’d remained my fellow Covid beard bro!

Very interesting beard history article. I’d much rather be able to grow a beard than not be able to, but maybe being bald helps that way of thinking!
It's strange but it now grows more readily from the tops of my ears (and weirdly not in grey!!) than it does on the top of my head. I too have a beard, but I have had since the age of 19 (much to my mother's disgust when I came home from Uni :ROFLMAO:) and have never shaved it off, though I haven't let it reach ZZ Top bushiness either :giggle:

The56Kid

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
I first started losing my hair at the tender age of 17. Grew my first beard at 18 while at college and kept it for 22 years before going with a goatee when I shaved my head when I turned 40. Have had a goatee or beard since but not ala Billy Gibbons until now. I sorta wish I’d done it when I still had a black beard instead of my current Santa hue!

Clement

QQ Lifetime Supporter
QQ Lifetime Supporter
I first started losing my hair at the tender age of 17. Grew my first beard at 18 while at college and kept it for 22 years before going with a goatee when I shaved my head when I turned 40. Have had a goatee or beard since but not ala Billy Gibbons until now. I sorta wish I’d done it when I still had a black beard instead of my current Santa hue!
There's always henna, Santa-kid! The first time i visited Minneapolis a number of years ago, i was surprised, while walking through a Muslim neighborhood, at all of the orange beards

The56Kid

There's always henna, Santa-kid! The first time i visited Minneapolis a number of years ago, i was surprised, while walking through a Muslim neighborhood, at all of the orange beards
That’s pretty cool, actually. Not sure my wife, who’s been very patient with my beard growth, would dig it anymore if it was orange!

Sonik Wiz

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
I feel I'm in good company with all you bearded, baldy guys. I grew mine out in'71 (?) & had it ever since. Today it is more hair on my chin than on my head & neatly trimmed, standard issue old white guy beard. Of course it wasn't always that way:

1554266250_f7b7987dae_n.jpg

Circa 1974. I think I was going for the Ian Anderson look. Or maybe Ted Nugent...

The56Kid

I feel I'm in good company with all you bearded, baldy guys. I grew mine out in'71 (?) & had it ever since. Today it is more hair on my chin than on my head & neatly trimmed, standard issue old white guy beard. Of course it wasn't always that way:

View attachment 61949

Circa 1974. I think I was going for the Ian Anderson look. Or maybe Ted Nugent...
Awesome pic, Sonik!

HomerJAU

Moderator: MCH Media Players
Staff member
For those still in lockdown and hanging out for a great Indian curry, here’s my go to recipe for Chicken Tikka Masala which I’m making now for tomorrow night’s meal:

I loved Induan curries for many years and this recipe is great restaurant standard, I usually add a bit more chilli than the recipe and often make home made naan to go with it.

I can get all the spices from either my local supermarket or a close by Indian spices store.

J. PUPSTER

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
For those still in lockdown and hanging out for a great Indian curry, here’s my go to recipe for Chicken Tikka Masala which I’m making now for tomorrow night’s meal:

I loved Induan curries for many years and this recipe is great restaurant standard, I usually add a bit more chilli than the recipe and often make home made naan to go with it.

I can get all the spices from either my local supermarket or a close by Indian spices store.
Ahhh, a little Garlic Naan and I'm there with ya! 😋

sperezmore

500 Club - QQ All-Star
I'm so proud of my daughter Gaby, she's autistic (Asperger) and last year started online her first year classes to obtain her Bachelor Computer Science degree, she's only 17. More and more she's integrating herself to the real world and connecting with people. She's always very happy going hiking with daddy.

Go Gaby go.....

Regards,