Quantcast

What to do while in Lock Down (CV Isolation).

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

Beefalo

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
You should hear Cornholio sing "Lesbian Seagull"
I was just on this trail Thursday and just missed ot I guess. Won't have to duck when I ride under that tree anymore.
Near Lincoln overpass?
I start on the north end of the bikeway at Foster.
I think it was just a couple overpasses south of Foster. Probably Artesia Blvd. Once the endorphins start flowing I kind of lose track... :ROFLMAO:

jefe1

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
I think I live west of you from where I live I get on it and ride to the beach
The path pretty much looks the same. At least no cars to watch out for.

Beefalo

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
You should hear Cornholio sing "Lesbian Seagull"
I think I live west of you from where I live I get on it and ride to the beach
The path pretty much looks the same. At least no cars to watch out for.
The two trails west of me are:
San Gabriel river bikeway (meets the Coyote Creek trail on the bridge south of El Dorado park)
Ends in Seal Beach
LA river bike trail
Ends in Long Beach

privateuniverse

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
I'm on the air right now. This week we've got brand new music from Foo Fighters, Crowded House, Chris Trapper, Aaron Lee Tasjan, Pete Yorn, Big Big Train, Rob Fetters and Steven Wilson; the latest archival releases from King Crimson and David Bowie; plus some oldies-but-goodies from Roy Orbison, Michael Penn, Bobby McFerrin, Raspberries, Nada Surf and Carnival Season.

5 PM - 6:30 PM EST at http://radio.wesleyan.edu:8000/stream or 88.1 FM if you're in central Connecticut.

Sonik Wiz

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Replacing the 9V battery in my CW Key that a great friend and HAM gave me.... that I don't fully know how to operate:

I always wanted a side swiper key back in the day. As I could barely crank out 5 WPM I'm not sure I could get the hang of it. They just look so cool. I've never seen an auto keyer box before. Pretty clever. I guess it would be great fpr repetive " CQ DX, CQ DX"...

hobie1dog

400 Club - QQ All-Star
I always wanted a side swiper key back in the day. As I could barely crank out 5 WPM I'm not sure I could get the hang of it. They just look so cool. I've never seen an auto keyer box before. Pretty clever. I guess it would be great fpr repetive " CQ DX, CQ DX"...
All of the new Software Defined Radios have memory keyers in them, and this will become a dinosaur but the Bencher keyer will be the part worth saving as they are really good Keys. I only wanted to learn CW so that I could use it for the Summits On The Air SOTA, and Parks On The Air POTA as tossing a single end fed wire up in a tree and running 25 watts max, CW carries so much farther than voice. BUT...I haven't been able to get anyone to take me out to do it being disabled, and I've been asking for 7 years now. :mad: Everyone is too busy with their own lives these days.

ar surround

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Well, I'm off to the hospital to get my second dose Pfiser Vaccine.
Got my second one last week...no after effects..
I was hoping it would make me grow a second pair of ears. Then when one of those stereo-only snobs says, “We have only two ears,” I could say, “Speak for yourself!”

Clint Eastwood

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
My wife got her second one and it wiped her out, fever, arm killing her, feels like she got run over by a train. It makes me want to wait for the ONE-SHOT from J&J
Actually as unpleasant as that is...it's usually a sign that your immune system is working...the stronger the response from your immune system the more robust your defense is...I was actually disappointed that I had NO response for either of the Pfizer shots...neither did my sister who has a compromised immune system and some serious health problems...