What to do while in Lock Down (CV Isolation).

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

Clement

QQ Lifetime Supporter
QQ Lifetime Supporter
I gave it a like anyway, but what is this?
Sobriety–i'm an addict and an alcoholic . . . now i'm obsessed with surround sound! When i stopped drinking and drugging, i feared music wouldn't be the same. I found surround sound in an attempt to recapture the feeling listening to music under the influence used to bring to me. Stay Surrounded, Comrade!

GOS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Sobriety–i'm an addict and an alcoholic . . . now i'm obsessed with surround sound! When i stopped drinking and drugging, i feared music wouldn't be the same. I found surround sound in an attempt to recapture the feeling listening to music under the influence used to bring to me. Stay Surrounded, Comrade!
I applaud you for that bro. It's tough reeling that in. (y)

DuncanS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Good on you that takes some doing - in my youth I was a bit crazy (and probably up to 40yrs old in truth), one of my old Uni friends asked me a few years ago "how do you just stop drinking?" and sadly they haven't been able to.

marpow

QQ Lifetime Supporter
QQ Lifetime Supporter

The56Kid

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
Update: Today marks the 11th straight month of my anti-Covid daily walk without interruption. Now up to 1156 miles. Given I’m 64 and my wife is a mere 63, it appears it will be a while before we get vaccinated so there will be a few more miles to go and a few more inches of beard to grow!

And Lake Erie is finally freezing over:
View attachment 63014
59132CBA-43C3-4192-9C47-5AAA9F865CBB.jpeg

Just completed one full year of my daily anti-Covid walks that started March 12, 2020. Traversed 1254 miles. No vaccine for me yet, so I’m going to keep on truckin’.

We finally got a break from winter and I was able to take Pablo to the local park.