• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

What's for SALE

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can tell the difference

Well the author of that review was allegedly using some very expensive $50K speakers...so...I've truly NO idea as I'll never have the opportunity to listen to or ever own anywhere close to such a setup

I'm old n slowly going deaf anyway.
And I lately keep having discussions w self like No damnit dont u dare hit that buy button on Ebay for oppo listings :)

That is a very good price IF it was buy it now. I would.

Actually...I think it is a good deal..even if you pay more....my only reservation is having it shipped from the UK...but from a price standpoint...if you could get it for $1300 +_$100 shipping(ball park figure) it's well worth it...AND I think he would sell it at that price...right now no bids have been made...so he can sell it without going to the auction feature....and there is every indication that he wants to deal...he said he would listen to any reasonable offers...if it goes to auction...I would guess it would bring $1600-$1900 range...you can't beat NEW...and some people prefer the 105 to the 205...and look what the 205's are selling for....I don't need it but I'm actually thinking about it because it's an outstanding machine...and maybe in the future I could use the analog connections...plus the seller is established on Ebay for awhile with a spotless selling reputation...

My next favorite 105 sale is this one..no auction and it's in superb condition from a reputable seller....he might come down $50...but IMO this price for the condition and seller is well worth it....

Actually...I think it is a good deal..even if you pay more....my only reservation is having it shipped from the UK...but from a price standpoint...if you could get it for $1300 +_$100 shipping(ball park figure) it's well worth it...AND I think he would sell it at that price...right now no bids have been made...so he can sell it without going to the auction feature....and there is every indication that he wants to deal...he said he would listen to any reasonable offers...if it goes to auction...I would guess it would bring $1600-$1900 range...you can't beat NEW...and some people prefer the 105 to the 205...and look what the 205's are selling for....I don't need it but I'm actually thinking about it because it's an outstanding machine...and maybe in the future I could use the analog connections...plus the seller is established on Ebay for awhile with a spotless selling reputation...

My next favorite 105 sale is this one..no auction and it's in superb condition from a reputable seller....he might come down $50...but IMO this price for the condition and seller is well worth it....
This one is still hanging around. If I wanted a 105
I would email an offer for $800.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/333599138096

Wow...that board looks like it came from NASA o_O I've never seen that one before..

There's a private Oppo FB group that, as near as I can tell, was set up by someone pushing those "ModWright" mods. Strictly for the sort of fanatic who will also spend thousands of dollars on expensive cables, I think (the modifications, that is, not the group). I have seen the unmodded version of that silver-paneled 105D before, though. Much prefer basic black.

What's for sale: While not video or audio related, I'm trying to move a '73 Cheetah in the middle of summer. $200 includes a free pair of snowmobile dollies.

00f0f_fUFw92OAsEI_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

Ok...this is a first for me on Ebay….my second choice for a 105(due to the condition and seller)is listed at $1050...I mentioned in my previous post that the seller might come down $50...making it $1,000...I have never contacted the seller about the item but I received an email from Ebay offering me $100 off the price because I had viewed the item...I have 48 hours to decide to accept the offer...decline the offer...or offer a counter offer...but I'm not the only person to receive this offer...so first come first serve.....very interesting approach...I'll consider it...

Ok...this is a first for me on Ebay….my second choice for a 105(due to the condition and seller)is listed at $1050...I mentioned in my previous post that the seller might come down $50...making it $1,000...I have never contacted the seller about the item but I received an email from Ebay offering me $100 off the price because I had viewed the item...I have 48 hours to decide to accept the offer...decline the offer...or offer a counter offer...but I'm not the only person to receive this offer...so first come first serve.....very interesting approach...I'll consider it...
Do keep in mind the 105 list price on the Oppo website was $1,200.

Seems weired that Ebay sends you a discount for $100 just for viewing....

And besides how they gonna get it to the International Space Station? Fedex?

Edit: I guess Spacex.

Last edited:
Do keep in mind the 105 list price on the Oppo website was $1,200.

Seems weired that Ebay sends you a discount for $100 just for viewing....

And besides how they gonna get it to the International Space Station? Fedex?

Edit: I guess Spacex.

Yes it was $1200...but that was 7 years ago....the Ebay discount was new to me...I only work at the space station...so no problems with delivery :whistle:

Back