• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

What's for SALE

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those of us in the UK , Amazon have these headphones for a cheaper price.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Audio-Technica-ATH-M50X-Monitor-Professional-Headphones/dp/B00HVLUR86£109 is a fair price imo
I have these and can't fault them.
I have the previous version that lacks the Bluetooth feature of the X series. I paid about $100 us, and they have been stellar. I don't do enough headphone listening to justify getting a more expensive pair. I purchased some anchor sound core life q30 Bluetooth headphones to use for movies and tv, because until I get my proper home theater installed later this year, I have just a Yamaha sound bar. The sound quality is remarkably good, they're quite comfortable, and there is actually a sense that it almost feels like surround sound. They also have excellent battery life if you're not using the noise canceling mode - about 30 hours on a single charge, and they will run for 4 hours on a quick 45 minute to 1 hour charge if they run out of juice unexpectedly. I like them so much that I bought a second pair to use in my home office for phone and computer audio. They have a built-in microphone, which seems to work very well, and I've been quite pleased with them.

Back