What's the Latest CD/LP Added to Your Pile #2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Frank Zappa - The Hot Rats Sessions. Only got to listen to the first cd so far and it was amazing. Great to hear the progress of Peaches en Regalia along with other pieces that ended up on various other FZ records. Looking forward to hearing the other 5 cd's.
View attachment 46172
P.S. I love Cyber 1's avatar. (y)

Great album and great alternate cover too

F68C60F0-7C71-4304-B011-959FBB7FAE9A.jpeg

Bryan Beller - scenes from the flood

Can’t recommend this one enuff. A brilliantly written and performed conceptual double album. Bryan’s bass playing is as spectacular as ever and he’s joined by 26 other amazing musicians to deliver this tremendous opus. Production is wonderful. Would love to know the DRs on this one! If you love music and appreciate masterful performances, get this one!!!

75A628A9-2C17-49FB-8F4E-D2F7CC1578B4.jpeg

Strigoi - Abandon All Faith

Crushing crusty metal of the highest order. I’m a metal fan from way back and still dig all types of modern extreme metal music and bands. This is a brutal assault to the senses and I love it!

The Who-Who[cd] picked it up today at my local Barnes And Nobe and with the 25% off coupon I had it only cost $12.65 with tax[can't beat that price imho]

Last edited:
haha, I actually like them a lot. I don't think I Like this one near as much as the last one. But, that's OK. Still like it. Probably rip it later today.
I really like them too. Luke warm on this at the moment. I only wish Kevin Parker was as accomplished a performer as he is a writer and producer.
He has zero stage presence. He just sways.

Back