What's the Latest CD/LP Added to Your Pile #2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found this Janis Ian album 2 lp on Super 180 virgin vinyl, German pressing, no other vinyl release for this album so pretty rare to find a sealed one.

JanisIan.jpg

The Rolling Stones....Goats Head Soup 4 LP set

Still in original shipping box shrunk wrapped.....trying to find a review for that....but haven't ......anyone seen one....trying to figure out if its worthy of keeping or not.

Mint copy of Neils hits:
Original master tapes transferred by John Nowland at Redwood Digital, Woodside, CA.
Mastered by Chris Bellman at Bernie Grundman Mastering.

Quiex SV-P 200g heavyweight vinyl pressings in gatefold jacket.
Double page foldout credit/poster inner and classic records card.

Includes a limited edition, bonus 7" EP, (Sugar Mountain "mono" and The Loner) in one of three colours: red, white or blue.
This particular release came with a white vinyl. :LB

Neilyoung.jpg

Seems almost like Xmas black crowes style, found this today, been on the must have list for a long time :smokin

crow1.jpg
crow2.jpg

I may have arrived at a VERY DANGEROUS conclusion.. from now on, if I want a "not new" album I will get the JAPANESE first pressing...some people bitch about their bass shy mastering but I will take that WITH stellar quality control and raw material... I mean, where else would you get a VIRGIN VINYL pressing of a 1984 Mercury/Phonogram LP ???
This one is most definitely worth it, not only the sound but aesthetically too!!!
R-5069047-1383665689-6773.jpeg.jpg

It's a great couple of weeks for music releases.....other than surround releases, Tears For Fears, John Lennon....

Travis - "10 Songs"
Katie Melua - "Album No. 8"
Nik Kershaw - "Oxymoron"
The Eagles - "Live From The Forum...."

In for a great weekend of music !

Sweetest day! Joe was very sweet and generous, insuring I'll be sweet. Happy wife, happy life...

Herb Alpert Is... 3 CD & 175 page book. (music from the documentary & other delights)

Joni Mitchell Archives Vol. 1 5 CD w/limited-edition 7” x 7” art photo print (when ordered through JoniMitchell.com) Hasn't been shipped yet. Expected at the end of the month.

Last edited:
I may have arrived at a VERY DANGEROUS conclusion.. from now on, if I want a "not new" album I will get the JAPANESE first pressing...some people bitch about their bass shy mastering but I will take that WITH stellar quality control and raw material... I mean, where else would you get a VIRGIN VINYL pressing of a 1984 Mercury/Phonogram LP ???
This one is most definitely worth it, not only the sound but aesthetically too!!!
R-5069047-1383665689-6773.jpeg.jpg
yup...SUPER quiet pressing!..please, no "virgin" vinyl jokes..it´s extremely quiet!!!!! did not even have to clickrepair it!!!

Back