What's the Latest CD/LP Added to Your Pile #2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mine have yet to arrive. How are they ?
I haven’t had time to get a full listen to either one of them. Though, I did try to listen to the Styx album twice after getting into bed but fell asleep after only four songs. From what I did hear sounds fantastic! Very smooth sounding. Right amount of bass response too. Hopefully, I can get an earlier start tonight before I pass out.

Benny Goodman in Moscow 2 CD

Rachmaninoff conducts Rachmaninoff: Sym. 3, Vocalese & Isle of the Dead w/Philadelphia Orchestra CD

Beethoven: Violin Concerto in D, Rachmaninoff: Violin Concerto in E Minor Kreitzler/LSO CD

Tchaikovsky: Sym 6, Weber: Der Freischultz - Furtwangler/Berlin CD

Motley Crue : Greatest Hits Red marbled vinyl
Aretha Franklin 1980-2014 hits ; Blue Marbled vinyl
Lana Del Ray: Born to Die vinyl
Garth Brooks : Live 2014 comeback vinyl

Pick this one up very cool to do the white label mono promo

usoa-1.jpg

usoa-2.jpg

Well its not on the pile yet, but as it is Record Shop Day 2021 Drop 2, I ordered the 180g LP of Jon Anderson's Olias Of Sunhillow reproduced with the original cover/insert to replace my battered and worn out 45 year old copy from 1976, :eek: it is really that long ago!

On a Phryday (Not last Phryday, but the phryday before that), I was excited to receive
Phish - Lawn Boy (Olfactory Hues Lawn Color Vinyl) and
Phil Collins - No Jacket Required (Orange Vinyl) -- as you can see in the picture, it did include a Jacket, even though it was not required...
Also got
Nirvana - Nevermind (Silver Vinyl) and
Fleet Foxes - Fleet Foxes (Black Vinyl)

IMG_20210719_163111618.jpg

On a Phryday (Not last Phryday, but the phryday before that), I was excited to receive
Phish - Lawn Boy (Olfactory Hues Lawn Color Vinyl) and
Phil Collins - No Jacket Required (Orange Vinyl) -- as you can see in the picture, it did include a Jacket, even though it was not required...
Also got
Nirvana - Nevermind (Silver Vinyl) and
Fleet Foxes - Fleet Foxes (Black Vinyl)

View attachment 69211

Fleet Foxes.... NICE!

Another RSD release very nice package , well pressed vinyl, all the original posters, die cut cover, gate fold, textured,plus new poster, only slight variance from the originals is the jackets are thin cardboard stock. But over all this is an outstanding box set. :smokin

war.jpg

And the Dennis Wilson 2017 RSD release NOS sealed, nice looking pressing.

Dennis W.jpg

Reactions: GOS
Back