What's the Latest DISCRETE Quad LP Added to Your Pile? CD-4, UD-4

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

sjcorne

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Ohio Players! Now that might be an interesting DV release in the future. I think they had 2 Q8 tapes here in the US, Honey and Fire. 😍
The Ohio Players' quads have already been reissued digitally, as DTS-CDs back in the late 1990s--though I'm sure Dutton could improve them sonically.

fizzywiggs41

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Cool pics BBQ.

I had no idea BASF had any Japanese CD-4 records !
I knew they had many SQ in Germany and one QS from the U.S.
Great finds btw.

J. PUPSTER

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
My modest order from jauce finally came today after almost THREE MONTHS!

Hot Butter Popcorn CD-4
View attachment 64948

Carol King Tapestry CD-4
View attachment 64950

Music of Shinichi Yuize Vol. 3-4 SQ
View attachment 64949
(SQ is noted on the Obi & disc labels)
I was almost going to report lost, now I can feel good about ordering some more(already did now) :)
I had an order in for a title from Japan that was 2 months old and just got a refund from the seller (fortunate) but I told them if it shows up I'll repay for it, which I will. But have you had any other orders take an extra long time from Japan?

furui_suterioo

400 Club - QQ All-Star
I had an order in for a title from Japan that was 2 months old and just got a refund from the seller (fortunate) but I told them if it shows up I'll repay for it, which I will. But have you had any other orders take an extra long time from Japan?
My last two orders from jauce took less than 1 month(even during pandemic), I had been holding out on making any bids until this order came, but I've already won two more auctions now.

bigbillquad

QQ Lifetime Supporter
QQ Lifetime Supporter
QQ Supporter
Hi. All

I have been buying from ...Jauce... for a view years now, and I have had no problems in receiving any orders and they pack every order to a high standard they offer a 60 day storage in there ware house it use to be free but now there is a small fee still a great idea because I accumulate 5 LP`s then I get them to send together in one post.
BBQ...

johnny_leeman

I have three copies of "Snowflakes Are Dancing" as I was trying to get a really good copy. I pretty much succeeded with the third.

A beautiful record!

Doug
I know its a struggle sometimes. But with this tittle i got lucky first time arround, this one is VG+and that for 6 bucks . Sometimes you get lucky.
However the SQ record lPaul Simon - There Goes Rhymin' Simon "; hence my latest purchase on same day last Saturday I just now posted in that particulair category here on quadraphonicquad, was the third one. First had one side perfect other side huge scratch semi unplayable. The other just a littlebit anoying to noisy scratchy at both sides, and this one is VG++ .

surround.sound.enthusiast

400 Club - QQ All-Star
I know its a struggle sometimes. But with this tittle i got lucky first time arround, this one is VG+and that for 6 bucks . Sometimes you get lucky.
However the SQ record lPaul Simon - There Goes Rhymin' Simon "; hence my latest purchase on same day last Saturday I just now posted in that particulair category here on quadraphonicquad, was the third one. First had one side perfect other side huge scratch semi unplayable. The other just a littlebit anoying to noisy scratchy at both sides, and this one is VG++ .
I've got two copies of Ramsey Lewis "Upendo ni Pamoja" with the same issue: one of them has side two damaged beyond playable, and the other one has side one with some scuffing. You just keep collecting until you get a fully clean copy!