What's the Latest MATRIX LP/CD Added to Your Pile? SQ, QS, RM, EV

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just arrived some Toshiba Q.M. (RM-?)

D-GUITAR-F.jpg

D-GUITAR-BOX.jpg

I just gotta laugh; I'm just getting started collecting this old Quad stuff, but I'd love to be here when my relatives roll up to my place to clean it out after I'm gone - see all the goodies I've collected (both digital and analog) to see the looks on their faces when they see all of it, and wonder... WTF we gonna do with all this :eek::eek::eek:

Uh oh :ROFLMAO:- :ROFLMAO:- :ROFLMAO:

I just gotta laugh; I'm just getting started collecting this old Quad stuff, but I'd love to be here when my relatives roll up to my place to clean it out after I'm gone - see all the goodies I've collected (both digital and analog) to see the looks on their faces when they see all of it, and wonder... WTF we gonna do with all this :eek::eek::eek:

Uh oh :ROFLMAO:- :ROFLMAO:- :ROFLMAO:

Like all my relatives, Pupster 🐶 , they'll throw everything into a GIANT QUADrant of your background, strike a match and initiate a Bonfire of the Vanities!🔥

Like all my relatives, Pupster 🐶 , they'll throw everything into a GIANT QUADrant of your background, strike a match and initiate a Bonfire of the Vanities!🔥
Hey I know it may sound a little cruel... but, I've given them fair warning multiple times, and they just look back at me with this "whatever" look... So oh well!
I almost think we need to have a collective Trust managed by a large bank or something; stating that our Music/Video collections will go to the members of the QuadraphonicQuad forum :unsure:

Hey I know it may sound a little cruel... but, I've given them fair warning multiple times, and they just look back at me with this "whatever" look... So oh well!
I almost think we need to have a collective Trust managed by a large bank or something; stating that our Music/Video collections will go to the members of the QuadraphonicQuad forum :unsure:

I'm in the process of "ORGANIZING" my VAST collection of Audio/Videophile Goodies into my newly built custom built bookshelves in anticipation of delivery of my new system next week and all I can tell you ....... WHAT HAVE I DONE? It's OBSCENE the amount of CDs, BD~Vs, UHD4K and SURROUND 'goodies' of EVERY configuration I have 'herded' [HOARDED?} into my house. Not to mention the older and obscenely expensive equipment that has to be sorted out and stored.

Thousands upon thousands of DISCS....some still in their original wrappers [unopened] and doubles of doubles I forgot I purchased over the years.

My parents always spoke of 'The Collier Brothers" who were hoarders and upon their demise they couldn't even find their bodies as there was so much 'shit' in the house.

And I still haven't learned my lesson as I have a long list of pre~orders ........

So to preach to YOU, JP, and tell you to refrain from buying just for the sake of buying would be hypocritical ...... but you've been warned.

Since this is a NICHE market, you cannot expect your relatives or family to share your love of ALL THINGS SURROUND and most likely, they'll either be donated to a local library or discarded.

Simple as THAT!

I too have mused over what to do with all these discs in my collection.
Who'd ever really look after them and actually enjoy them as they are supposed to be heard ???

Best I can come up with is a type of International Quadro Library. :)

But where and how ??.......Maybe " Superman's FORTRESS OF SOLITUDE " in the high Arctic. :)

I too have mused over what to do with all these discs in my collection.
Who'd ever really look after them and actually enjoy them as they are supposed to be heard ???

Best I can come up with is a type of International Quadro Library. :)

But where and how ??.......Maybe " Superman's FORTRESS OF SOLITUDE " in the high Arctic. :)
Nah, but there is an international Seed Bank up there somewhere. Yes ... seeds.

Hey 4ears when the time comes you can start padding out some of those caskets with hard to find discs.
It will give new life to the grave robbing industry.......
(checking the obits to search for out of print SACDs.)

Wow what a nerd .Not even I record how many times I play an album. Im betting it was quite a while since the original owner had a girlfriend, if ever.

Back