What's the latest Multichannel SACD or DVD-A added to your pile? - Volume 2

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

Beistovin

Keepers?? How could they not be? :)
I don’t like to keep things I won’t listen to! Not sure about “Welcome to my Nightmare” I love the Alice Cooper band! Just not warming up to the songs on Nightmare! I have had Tom Petty Damn the Torpedoes for over a decade and have never done more than scan through. Thinking about letting some stuff go.

Reactions: GOS

DuncanS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Santana III (Sony Japan Hybr MCh SACD)

Everything's coming our way! 💘 7" of gorgeousness just dropped in my lap 😋

View attachment 74053
If you see any <expletive> garden gnomes clutching a copy its mine, I tell you, mine! The <expletive> gnomes (are they Ralphies mates :ROFLMAO:) must have hacked the Royal Mail website, how can it still be in the air after 10 days.
1638543150561.png
:unsure: Then again, maybe its coming via Jules Verne Airways, so only another 78 days to go then!

Glenshoreham

Happy New Year, everyone! I found a CD/DVD copy of Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds' album Henry's Dream, in a local record shop, and thought I'd give it a go. I quite enjoy all four of their 2000s LPs, and HD was good too, though a bit less accessible for me. :) The surround seems somewhat underwhelming, compared with AB/LO and the others, though perhaps I'm biased. :p