What's your latest earworm???

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heard this on a movie soundtrack the other night and can’t get it out of my head.
I’m not a big opera fan but you have to admit these two ladies have phenomenally beautiful voices.

Last edited:
Spirit In The Room
I got the stems from one of my youtube subscriptions for the song Bird of Paradise so I could remix it in Surround. I often download stems just to force myself to do something that isn't what I would CHOOSE to listen to. And after a couple of days, I'm finding I can't get it out of my head and don't really want to.

Reelin' IN The Years. Good lord, just all the time.
Ya think? Talk about "all the time." :ROFLMAO:

Screen Shot 2022-12-15 at 8.16.32 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2022-12-15 at 8.15.57 PM.jpg

Reactions: GOS
All 80 minutes of What Nature Gives, Nature Takes Away by The Membranes. This is absolutely an addictive listen and really resolves beautifully with my Yamaha’s 7Ch Enhancer DSP!

This is a song that gets cranked up when no one else is in the house. Love the chorus. Nice guitar solo, too.

Been hearing this one on TV and in my head for the past few weeks, in a Chevy Silverado truck commercial. I thought it might be Robert Plant singing! Nope never heard of "Rival Sons" until now. (Great editing in their video too.)

great band . been a fan for years. theyve got a new album coming out in a month or two. Its going to go big
Yep, great band, have all the albums, they've been playing the single "nobody wants to die" a lot on the UK radio station Planet Rock
Been hearing this one on TV and in my head for the past few weeks, in a Chevy Silverado truck commercial. I thought it might be Robert Plant singing! Nope never heard of "Rival Sons" until now. (Great editing in their video too.)

I think the lead singer from Greta Van Fleet is very Plant-like on a few of their tracks. Strangely, a few weeks ago Robert Plant wondered into our local 400 capacity town hall to have a look at it he'd played it many years ago. From what I was told it seems the volunteer staff didn't initially know who he was!!

Last edited:
Yep, great band, have all the albums, they've been playing the single "nobody wants to die" a lot on the UK radio station Planet Rock

I think the lead singer from Greta Van Fleet is very Plant-like on a few of their tracks. Strangely, a few weeks ago Robert Plant wondered into our local 400 capacity town hall to have a look as it he'd played it many years ago. From what I was told it seems the volunteer staff didn't initially know who he was!!
He was wearing a shirt.

I'm not sure why but my brain bone seems tuned into VHF & old TV theme songs. The Munsters, Addams Family, Dukes of Hazzard. And the outlier is The Drew Carey Show (Cleveland Rocks!). But the song that has taken up permanent residence is the theme song to Hogan's Heroes. It's with me when driving, in the bathroom, typing this post. I watched it as a kid but I thought most of the humor was stupid & something didn't seem right to me about having so many laughs in a Nazi POW camp. But this isn't about something politically correct, it's about the music, damn it! Since misery loves company here ya go:

No, it's not the greatest TV theme song ever made (that would be from The Avengers, also from about that time period). But it's what's stuck in my head right now until replaced by something stickier.

I'm not sure why but my brain bone seems tuned into VHF & old TV theme songs. The Munsters, Addams Family, Dukes of Hazzard. And the outlier is The Drew Carey Show (Cleveland Rocks!). But the song that has taken up permanent residence is the theme song to Hogan's Heroes. It's with me when driving, in the bathroom, typing this post. I watched it as a kid but I thought most of the humor was stupid & something didn't seem right to me about having so many laughs in a Nazi POW camp. But this isn't about something politically correct, it's about the music, damn it! Since misery loves company here ya go:

No, it's not the greatest TV theme song ever made (that would be from The Avengers, also from about that time period). But it's what's stuck in my head right now until replaced by something stickier.

neither of us should be allowed out in public

here is my fav. been so for many many years. Occasionally Ill sing it to my wife. And yet Im still married despite this !!!

neither of us should be allowed out in public

here is my fav. been so for many many years. Occasionally Ill sing it to my wife. And yet Im still married despite this !!!

Being out in public is over rated. HH might be replaced by GA as it now seems to be shoosting thru my head.

It wasn't until several years ago that I stumbled across a most excellent movie that surely was the inspiration for Green Acres. The Egg and I:

The movie that introduced Ma & Pa Kettle to the world. And, dare I say, quite a catchy theme song.

Last edited:
Back