What's your latest earworm???

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My granddaughter recently learned the weekdays in kindergarten using the theme from the Addams Family TV show. Now I can't get it out of my head.

Days of the Week (clap clap)
Days of the Week, Days of the Week, Days of the Week (clap clap)
There's Sunday and there's Monday
There's Tuesday and there's Wednesday
There's Thursday and there's Friday
And then there's Saturday
Days of the Week Days of the Week Days of the Week (clap clap)

I’m envious of your two brothers. Frost* is unlikely to ever tour here in the U.S. again beyond a Cruise To The Edge type of thing.

One of the shows from the recent tour (and I would have sworn Bath but could be wrong) was recorded for an upcoming live DVD. And they’ve got a second DVD in the words from about 4 or 5 years ago. My son has already told me he wants to come over for a watching party once I get a hold of them.
My middle brother said he saw Rob Reed (Magenta etc.) moving around on the sides of the stage in Bath and wondered if he was doing the recording as there were fixed cameras there as well.

My granddaughter recently learned the weekdays in kindergarten using the theme from the Addams Family TV show. Now I can't get it out of my head.

Days of the Week, Days of the Week, Days of the Week (clap clap)
There's Sunday and there's Monday
There's Tuesday and there's Wednesday
There's Thursday and there's Friday
And then there's Saturday
Days of the Week Days of the Week Days of the Week (clap clap)
Oh, I need to block you ... now that is in my head too.

For some reason I’ve been coming back to this one a lot recently. It was from the first Ozric Tentacles album I bought. I mentioned before that I ignored them for a long time thinking the name and cover art for their albums was too strange for me. Never even gave the music a chance. Can’t recall what finally made me buy one of their albums, but I was hooked.

This song is still a favorite. Oh how I wish I could get this album (if not the whole catalog) in Atmos. This song alone would be amazing.

Unfortunately, a fire in their home studio about a decade ago destroyed everything, including master tapes if I recall correctly. Not sure what, if anything, prior to that is available elsewhere or what they had in their home vs. storage elsewhere.

No Step Jethro Tull

Get out!
bc88cd6844ebd114134acb9aaca7127a.gif

Hope my angels are watching me, do I hear them sing?
No step.
No step no step.
No step no step.
No step no step.

Local radio station uses this as bumper music, making it a repeat earworm...

Depeche Mode - Enjoy the Silence (Instrumental)

Summer - War

70 degrees here today and a bit warmer for rest of week. Car top down. Caught War 3x live. Partied and shot pool with them at one. Ten years ago this coming New Years, we caught War w/Cheech & Chong at Chicago Theater. There was a blizzard and it was our first New Years together. Fond memories...

My Gold CD of Greatest is autographed by Lonnie. Low-ri-der

Back