What's your latest earworm???

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This one goes out to @Clement , @humprof and anyone else from the Minneapolis area, or anyone who likes Prince, really!

Maybe that earworm can do something about the tinnitus I'm pretty sure First Avenue implanted deep in my auditory canal over the course of my early adulthood! But if I could do it all over again, would I give up seeing Fela, Ebenezer Obey, Sunny Ade, Salif Keita, Baaba Maal, Youssou N'Dour, Thomas Mapfumo, Billy Bragg, Warren Zevon, They Might Be Giants, Los Lobos, The Fugees, The Jayhawks, Beat Farmers, BoDeans, Boiled In Lead, and a dozen other acts I can't remember? No! (In fact, I wish I'd caught a couple dozen more acts that I was too stupid and/or un-hip to care about back then. . . .)

But now, at my age, what I really want is Cory Wong's vintage stove and his neo-retro frig.

Last edited:
I woke at around 5am this morning with Camel's "Supertwister" (off Mirage) buzzing through my brain, right down to the opening of the can (of beer?) at the end!
I have listen Supertwister now, and I didn't remember the can opening at the end.

I understood that it was you who opened the can of beer after listening the song, to start beakfast at 5am :ROFLMAO:

Fantastic new collaboration from Adrian Belew and Todd Rundgren. Will be on Todd's forthcoming album Space Force. (The album will also have Todd collaborating with Neil Finn, Sparks, Rick Nielsen, The Roots, Steve Vai and others).

This tune is begging for a surround mix. As is most of Adrian's and Todd's entire recorded output!

This Cheaky Trip song has a decidedly Gilbert O'Sullivan vibe to me... massive earworm 🤯

How Are You.jpg

Back