Who are your Top 5 Rock front Men or Women in Music History

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you heard the duet with Genya Ravan and Ian Hunter (And one of Mick Ronson's greatest solo's too). This song was covered about 20 years later covered by Ian Hunters Daughter, Tracie and Def Leppard's Joe Elliot.

No, but I'll seek it out! Thanks!

Girls that could kick your ass:

Stevie Nicks

Pat Benatar

Nikka Costa

and

Beth Gibbons could just straight out sing you

so STFU little boy lol

bump for girls with power

it takes a lot in this world to be a dominate female

it's about time the men started to realize they are no different and that testosterone is over-rated and that you can be a strong sacrificing man while respecting the women you are with on an equal level, it's not an either or

I always viewed sexism as akin to racism

look at the racism debate we are currently experiencing and just shift/slide that shit to sexism

the ironic this is, Beth Gibbons and Stevie Nicks could kick any mans ass, even Aronld's

I've always had the impression that musicians are a bit more evolved than some folks and racism and misogyny are lesser in these circles. (If that's wrong, please hold off on whatever example you have and let me keep my delusion for a little longer.)

I've always had the impression that musicians are a bit more evolved than some folks and racism and misogyny are lesser in these circles. (If that's wrong, please hold off on whatever example you have and let me keep my delusion for a little longer.)

1597502003471.png

and I actually like Sebastian

I'm pretty sure axl rose wore the same shirt at a concert

but on the whole I think you're correct

Back