HiRez Poll Williams, Paul - I'M GOING BACK THERE SOMEDAY [DVD-A]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rate the DVD-A of Paul Williams - I'M GOING BACK THERE SOMEDAY

• 8:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6:

• 5:

• 4:

• 3:

• 2:

• 1: Poor Mix, Poor Fidelity, Poor Content

• Total voters
Plus he wrote things like the musical Bugsy Malone, ...

This was one of my favorite movies as a kid. It's now out on Blu-Ray in 5.1 (ITV version)

I still have an LP I bought when I was 10.

BTW, Alan Parker directed. Yup, that Alan Parker ;)

There was a recently made TV documentary about a guy who loves Paul Williams' music and seeks him out since he had "dropped off the edge of the world" from the public spotlight and follows him on tour for interviews. Good show....Paul has a pretty hot wife btw. Usual Hollywood story of drugs and drink back there in the 80's...... a regular on the John Carson/Mike Douglas/Merv Griffin shows back in the day.

I saw this, it's actually pretty interesting to see what became of Paul.

Can someone please help? What does MOR stand for? Read the full posts, and still didn't figure out the answer. Can this still be bought direct from producer?

Unless I'm mistaken

MOR = Middle of the road.

Thanks Simon, I checked out the AIX website and yes it can still be purchased at just under $50USD.

My pleasure! :)

Williams was a prolific writer in the 70's. He's responsible for the amazing soundtrack of the cult movie Phantom of the Paradise. Although Williams has written the whole album, he only signs on some of the tracks, but the album is still a lot of fun. Take a listen at 7:08 for the superb Beach Boys tribute/parody titled Upholstery. :)

[video=youtube;az7qk9IzMTQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=az7qk9IzMTQ[/video]

My pleasure! :)

Williams was a prolific writer in the 70's. He's responsible for the amazing soundtrack of the cult movie Phantom of the Paradise. Although Williams has written the whole album, he only signs on some of the tracks, but the album is still a lot of fun. Take a listen at 7:08 for the superb Beach Boys tribute/parody titled Upholstery. :)

[video=youtube;az7qk9IzMTQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=az7qk9IzMTQ[/video]
One of my top five favorite movies of all time. One of the first times I heard a surround sound movie was when it was playing in Westwood California during it's first run in 1974.

Back