HiRez Poll Wilson, Steven - Hand. Cannot. Erase. [BluRay Audio]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rate the BDA of Steven Wilson - Hand. Cannot. Erase.

• 7:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5:

• 4:

• 3:

• 2:

• 1: Poor Surround, Poor Fidelity, Poor Content

• Total voters
One of my favorite guitar solos of all-time is on HCE, and that’s Regret #9. Check out the video for that song on YouTube.

Guthrie Govan gives it his all on a Fender Strat. When I met Guthrie at his camp in 2019 I was able to tell him how much I loved that song and his work on the album.
I think of that and Home Invasion as one longer song with the song up front and the instrumental finish to combine into an amazing piece of music. Might be my favorite song of this century. And while I echo the praise on Guthrie's guitar work, I have to give a shout out to Adam Holzman's synth solo. Outstanding! And it's weird, but I listened to that album this morning for the first time in a while and then get on here to see the new comments.

K

I think of that and Home Invasion as one longer song with the song up front and the instrumental finish to combine into an amazing piece of music. Might be my favorite song of this century. And while I echo the praise on Guthrie's guitar work, I have to give a shout out to Adam Holzman's synth solo. Outstanding! And it's weird, but I listened to that album this morning for the first time in a while and then get on here to see the new comments.

K
Those songs are positively epic done live on the Home Invasion blu ray concert from Royal Albert Hall - although the guitarist for that is Alex Hutchins instead of Guthrie Govan.

Back