Wishing you all a Wonderful 2023!!!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy New Year to you all - and thanks so much for your support and all your kind words!

I just want to say that I have completed some really important releases for 2023, yet to be announced - and I am also currently in the middle of reworking a truly iconic classic project which is really exciting.

Sorry I can't talk about them yet, you have no idea how frustrating that is for me, especially when I have lived with many of these for quite some time!

But 2023 will be an important year - lots of anniversaries coming up too!!

All the best - SWTx

Last edited:
Happy New Year to you all - and thanks so much for your support and all your kind words!

I just want to say that I have completed some really important releases for 2023, yet to be announced - and I am also currently in the middle of reworking a truly iconic classic project which is truly exciting.

Sorry I can't talk about them yet, you have no idea how frustrating that is for me, especially when I have lived with many of these for quite some time!

All the best - SWTx
Thankful that there are good, smart, music-loving folks like you still in the industry, Stephen (also grateful that you're willing to hang out online with the likes of us!) and looking forward to all the surprises you have lined up for us in the new year.

HAPPIEST OF NEW YEARS TO THE QQ FAMILY OF LIKE MINDS ..... HOPEFULLY 2023 WILL YIELD A BONANZA OF SURROUND GOODIES

R.6c0b5c94668af8e43f191c713d468641

I hope you all have a fantastic 2023 :QQlove

And a huge thankyou to Stephen W Tayler for sticking with us, on QQ

You're involvement with surround mixes have certainly hit the sweet spot.

And a teaser, or two for 2023!!
The mind boggles as to what is getting 50th anniversary, revamps...:unsure:

Cheers 🍻🍾

Mike

Last edited:

I just want to say that I have completed some really important releases for 2023, yet to be announced - and I am also currently in the middle of reworking a truly iconic classic project which is really exciting.

All the best - SWTx

We're all looking forward to whatever projects you have planned for the coming year. And Happy 2023 to You & Yours!!

Back